Washington Babies
Options

Girls Tights...under or over?

Okay I have a stupid question....do little girls tights go over or under an undershirt onesie?  I always put them over and my daycare lady puts them under.  haha  Just wondering how other mommies do it.  :)

Re: Girls Tights...under or over?

• Options

I would say over the onesie but I have a boy so what do I know about tights.

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
    Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008
  • Options
    I would think over, unless they ride down on her and you want the onsie to help hold them up? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I always put them under so that the onsie helps keep them up.  (on my daycare babies....not my son!  :)
  • Options

imageTaKhLakH:
    I always put them under so that the onsie helps keep them up.  (on my daycare babies....not my son!  :)

Lol, thanks for clearin' that up! Wink

• Options
    I always put them under. I guess I always thought it were wear wearing tights, they'd go on before anything else. Who knows?
  • Options

lol, I often think the same thing.

I do both.  We have not had a problem with them staying up, I just think in terms of do I want onsie showing or tights if she were to stand on her head?  lol

I say over mostly just cause I ALWAYS put a t-shirt under her clothes (a white sleeveless onsie) so that is next to her skin.    If you don't do a tee shirt, and put the tights on the band of the tights woud be on her skin vs on top of the shirt.

(I don't even know if that makes sense!)  ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We haven't put Mikayla in tights yet, but I think I'd probably do under the onesie to help keep them up.  She's a Houdini about getting out of stuff!
    -Deborah

• Options
    I put them over. How else are you going to see the ruffles?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"