Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Frisco Area Moms

Have any of you guys done the big easter egg hunt?  If so, would it be fun for my 9 month old, or is she still to young?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Frisco Area Moms

• I considered it for this year, but we're going to wait til next.  I just don't think my almost 11 month old would get much out of it.  He'd probably love looking at everything as he's curious, but not much for participating this year.
  • We haven't done it.  But honestly, I'm waiting until next year, and my oldest is 2...I really don't think he'd "appreciate it" right now.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a 14 month old and we aren't doing it. I am afraid that he will be knocked down by the bigger kids, especially since he doesn't really get it yet.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • JCMJCM member
    I'm not going to do it this year either.  DD will almost be 2 but I just think she may be overwhelmed & really won't get it.  It might be fun to take your DD just to watch the activities though.
  • Thanks ladies!  We did end up passing on this. DD is a huge people watcher, so we thought it might be fun for her, but you guys are probably right, she is just too young to appreciate it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"