Minnesota Babies
Options

Day Care suggestions Maple Grove/Plymouth Area

I am having trouble finding day care in Maple Grove Plymouth area. It will be for an infant so I want to get on a list if necessary. I am also only working part-time when I go back. Please let me know if you have had an experience (good or bad) with any of the child care options in Maple Grove or Plymouth. Since I am still in the process of learning about the different options, I am open to looking at centers or home day cares.

Thanks

Re: Day Care suggestions Maple Grove/Plymouth Area

• Options

My center has a location in MG... I know I love the center we use and would hope the one in MG would be comparable. We use Creative Kids Academy. If you are looking for PT infant care be prepared to pay a lot. When I was searching I found places charged almost as much as FT enrollment. (at least centers did). GL

:-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think a coworker of mine sent her new baby to Kinderberry in Plymouth. www.kinderberryhill.com.  I'll be looking for daycare in the same area, so please post an update if you find good places for infant care.  Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    FYI- Kinderberry Hill is a great daycare. However they were by far the most expensive option in the twin cities (at least that I found).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"