Pregnant after a Loss

she HATES the doppler!

ok, so despite the fact that i've felt her a bit today, i'm bored so i thought i'd have a quick listen.  as usual, i found her hb right away, but all of a sudden...

WHALLOP

she kicked the doppler (and me).  she did it again 2 more times (yes, i am going to be the mother that nudges her baby for my own amusement).

Re: she HATES the doppler!

• Austin hates the doppler too!
  • Cuppa's got spunk.
  • Loading the player...
  • OK, I'm the parade rainer onner here... she really may actually hate it for real (how's that for clarifying statements?)  I have a family member who is an u/s tech and she said that home dopplers and even u/s machines have not undergone much research on the effects of the developing ears.  It probably is a little scary to be bombarded with WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH out of nowhere! 

• These are the days I wish I had one!
  • imageGeminiKMP-C:

OK, I'm the parade rainer onner here... she really may actually hate it for real (how's that for clarifying statements?)  I have a family member who is an u/s tech and she said that home dopplers and even u/s machines have not undergone much research on the effects of the developing ears.  It probably is a little scary to be bombarded with WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH out of nowhere! 

so you're saying i should stop?  is there a 12 step program for doppler-a-holics?  because i think i may need one.

• No, just stick some earmuffs on your belly when you use it.

• No, no, no.  She isn't kicking it away from you ! She's being a show-off!  Showing you how big and strong she is growing : )

I'm also one of "those" moms... I poke my belly all the time trying to force Baby Charlie to move.  DH hates it when I do that, "stop bugging him!" he always says.  I just laugh and keep poking!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"