February 2011 Moms
Options

STTN and Day !?!?

My LO is 6 weeks old and I am thinking this is part of his growth spurt, but just checking to see if anyone has experienced something similar. He is sleeping one 7-8 hour stretch at night, waking to eat and then sleeping another 3 hours.  Then one day he will be awake the whole day with only two 2 hour naps and he will eat constantly.  The next day he sleeps the whole day, waking only every 4 hours to eat.  What do you ladies think growth spurt or something else?

(We are EBF, if that matters and as of last check up he was gaining well, although he hadn?t started this routine yet)

TIA 

Re: STTN and Day !?!?

• Options
    Growth spurt maybe, my LO has done that too.
    Formerly known as ms.mittens Jude 12/31/2008 Ezra 2/10/2011 Nora 7/23/2013 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I wish my DD would sleep like that.  Her 6 week growth spurt is going on right now...during the day she'll sleep for 45 minutes to an hour, wake screaming to eat, and then fall back asleep on the breast.  Last night she was awake every 2 hours wanting to eat.  I felt so bad for DH when he had to get up to go to work this morning.  This is day 3 of this insanity...I'm really hoping we're almost done.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DS has been sleeping all day and 4-6 hr stretches at night for the past few days.  He is 7 weeks.  During the day he wakes every 2-3 hours to eat, so as long as he is waking to eat I'm not too worried. 

Come on Sticky baby!!
    EDD 6/30/2016
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD: 2/26/11  BORN: 2/15/2011

EDD: 2/23/2014  M/C 6/18/2013
    EDD 6/25/2014  M/C 11/8/2013
    M/C 4/20/2014
    M/C 6/22/2014

Our Z
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Check out my Blog: