St. Louis Babies
Options

Does anyone see Dr. Tobey at St. John's?

I was curious since I have my first appt tomorrow. They said they wouldn't be doing an ultrasound, so I was wondering what exactly they are going to do. Anyone see him? Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Does anyone see Dr. Tobey at St. John's?

• Options
    I go to St. John's. but I don't see your OB. Expect to pee in a cup and get blood drawn. They will take your weight and vitals.  Not sure if the OB will measure your fundus, but he/she may. Your u/s may be that day or you'll have to make another appt to get that done. Congrats and H & H 9 mos.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I don't see Dr. Tobey (I'm a patient of Dr. Becker's) but I have had to deal with him in the past when my doc was out of town and he is WONDERFUL!!  That office is just fantastic. DH and I are so happy with out choice, and I know that I will be confortable having either Dr. Becker or Dr. Tobey deliver my little girl!

I'm not sure if it is true for Dr. Tobey, but there is ALWAYS a wait in the office.  Make sure you take a book or something to do just in case you get stuck in the WR.  For all of my appts, I have gone in, done a urine sample, gotten weighed, and then back to the room.

Is this your first appt as in you just found out you're pregnant, or are you switching doctors mid-term? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"