Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

PIP your wall decals!

We are moving in a couple of weeks and I am wanting to do wall decals in DD's room but don't know where to start.  I do know that I want to do an "outdoor" theme.  garden, flowers, grass, birds, butterflies. But I want them all to kind of match if possible.  I have found some really great ones on Amazon but for some reasno I am so afraid to buy them!I think seeing pictures wold really help me.TIA! 
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: PIP your wall decals!

• Options

We haven't started on the nursey yet, but we have an aviation theme. These are from www.etsy.com etsy has ALOT of wall decals, I'm sure you can find inspiration in an etsy search :)

• Options
    I don't have a pic on this computer, but we got ours from https://www.7decals.com/ & I love them! They shipped super quickly, and look amazing. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.
    **POOF**
    No more baby siggie pics. Boo.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am in your exact boat.  I have been eyeballing this tree from etsy forever now, and for whatever reason I can't bring myself to actually purchase it yet.  I like your idea for an outdoor theme.  That will be adorable and I think that it will go well together because they are related, without it feeling too "themeish" (if that's a word).

I plan to use this tree with butterflies, and then have a butterfly mobile, some flowers in vases around and natural grass baskets.  I think that's as much as I will get, and the rest of the accents will be just pink everywhere :).

Here are a couple of blogs that I thought were helpful with some of my decisions.

Number 1
    Number 2

• Options

I found a pic - the quality sucks (it's from my phone), but gives you an idea!

**POOF**
    No more baby siggie pics. Boo.
  • Options
    imageJoeypnut:

I am in your exact boat.  I have been eyeballing this tree from etsy forever now, and for whatever reason I can't bring myself to actually purchase it yet.  I like your idea for an outdoor theme.  That will be adorable and I think that it will go well together because they are related, without it feeling too "themeish" (if that's a word).

I plan to use this tree with butterflies, and then have a butterfly mobile, some flowers in vases around and natural grass baskets.  I think that's as much as I will get, and the rest of the accents will be just pink everywhere :).

Here are a couple of blogs that I thought were helpful with some of my decisions.

Number 1
    Number 2

I have been looking at that same exact tree on etsy but haven't purchased it until I know what I'm having!  It's too cute.

• Options
    Thank you so much ladies. I LOVE it over here, I might have to stick around!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageJoeypnut:

Number 1
    Number 2

Wow - this is the SAME EXACT tree that I wanted! What are the chances with all the tree decals?!? I couldn't bring myself to buy it, and I'm glad I didn't. It turned out that the crib, once set up in the nursery, is much larger than I had anticipated, and had I bought the tree, it would have been mostly blocked. I just recommend waiting until you're absolutely sure :)
    In the end, only kindness matters... -Jewel- Married 5.8.05 Mom to Tahlia Summer - born 6.21.2010
  • Options

I did a spring garden type theme. Nursery reveal pics in my blog (about half way down)...

www.babybrancato.blogspot.com

• Options

I really love wall decals as a great addition to room decor - also it's something that is relatively easy to change as needed. 

One of my favorites is Surface Inspired on etsy. The designs are great + most are customizable as far as color. :)

https://www.etsy.com/people/surfaceinspired 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"