North Carolina Babies
Options

***greeneyes***

Thought I'd start a new thread to respond to you!

I am still BF'ing and it's going well. The beginning was really tough, but it's been great since. I too only have 3 mos off and was worried about having to pump at work...I barely find time to eat most days! But I'm just going to insist that I have to pump...it should only be every 3-4 hrs, so hopefully won't be bad.

I did get an epidural at Rex. It was HEAVEN!! LOL. Very easy. And honestly, I was in so much pain by the time I got it, the pain from getting the epidural was the least of my worries! :) The anesthesiologist who did it was great. It worked really fast (yay!) and I couldn't feel anything but pressure after that!  

Avery Elizabeth is a great name! (of course I'm partial)-no worries!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ***greeneyes***

• Options

Thanks for the info.... did you buy your pump right away or did you rent one first to make sure you were going to stick with it???

image Aiden Jude is on his way! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I bought one after I got out of the hospital, wanted to make sure things were going good w/ BFing first (like milk coming in,etc). I ended up buying the Lansinoh double electric pump...its much cheaper than Medela pumps. I love it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Oooh - good to know! Did baby bargains review this one? I read on Babies R Us that it loses suction over time. Have you noticed that? Although you probably aren't pumping all that often now since you are still home with her....

image Aiden Jude is on his way! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am actually pumping at home now to build up my freezer stash before I go back to work, so I use it 1-2 times/day. I haven't noticed it losing suction, but I had heard that the valves for it wear out after so long and when you do notice it losing suction you're supposed to change those out (it comes with 2-3 extra sets).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"