North Carolina Babies

the first year

How many pedi appointments do babies have the first year?  I see 1 mo, 2 mo and so forth.  How long do they go evey month?  I am also trying to plan my benefits for next year and am trying to figure up how much we will need for FSA. Thanks!
My sweet boy :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: the first year

• Ours does appointments at 2 weeks, 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, 9 months and 12 months.

You might have some additional earlier appiontments for weight checks, but I don't think you have to pay a copay for that.  You'll also want to factor in a few sick visits too.

• For well visits we had one the day after we brought him home, 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, and 12 months.  So 7 well visits.  He's probably had 6 sick visits (or other issues) so far this year.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • It really depends how the baby is when born. 

We went the second day home, two weeks, 1 month, two month,  three month 4 month, 6 month, 9 month 1 year, 15 months, etc on schedule.  We just had a couple more in there because he wasn't gaining his birthweight back quick enough, so we had to go in for weight checkups.

• I think it depends on your pedi. Ours does: 1 week, 3 weeks, 2 mo, 4 mo, 6 mo, 9 mo, 12 mo the first year. We also had an appt the second day home from the hospital b/c her bili was high.

Check with your insurance too. I only had to pay a copay at the first well-child appointment, after that my insurances covers in full.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"