Missouri Babies
Options

Maternity clothes

Just wondering where everyone finds their favorite maternity clothes. I want to find something new and cute for my shower in a couple weeks and I am wondering where I might find the best stuff. Thanks!
M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Maternity clothes

• Options
    you might try target or motherhood. they are just kinda generic but had some cute stuff. you might also try old navy. like I said kinda generic but maybe they will have something perfect!!!
  • Options
    I got one dress for my shower at Motherhood. ?It was on sale for $14.99! But I do love the stuff at Mimi Maternity. ?It seems like it is a better quality than Motherhood Maternity but it is more expensive. ?I also found one of my shower dresses at Kohls. ?It was not a maternity dress but the shift dresses with more room are kind of "in" right now and I'm so glad I can wear it even now that I'm not pregnant.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for some tips. I guess I was hoping to avoid Motherhood Maternity, I just dont enjoy shopping there. They never seem to have what I want in my size and the sales people have never been too friendly.
    M E L I S S A My Blog

• Options
    Gap's online store has some good sales!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    check out Ebay.....my friend shops on there quite a bit & you would be amazed at her findings!  Also, don't forget all the consignment shops around KC
  • Options
    I like Old Navy and agree Motherhood Maternity is inexpensive and has a good selection.  I think Mimi is way to over priced for what they offer.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I went to MM ealier this week and that store just makes me mad. I was in there looking around for about 20 minutes and finished trying a few items on before a sales person made any sort of contact with me. The one lady just chatted on the phone the whole time and the other lady was walking in and out of the store. Oh well.
    M E L I S S A My Blog

• Options

I liked to shop at Target the most.  (probably because I worked right next to one!!)  But I also found a bunch of stuff at the JCPenny in Oak Park Mall and then I scored some neat stuff from GAP.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"