February 2011 Moms
Options

linea negra?

Who still has theirs?

I am 7 1/2 weeks PP and my line didn't show til maybe 2 weeks before delivery but it just seems like it isn't going away.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: linea negra?

• Options
    Me! 8 weeks pp and still have it. It is fading but definitely still noticeable. My cousin is 1 year pp, and she still has hers. I don't think that's typical though. My doc said it fades within a few months.
  • Options
    I have been told it can take months for it to go away. Mine is still really dark.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine is still holding on. I hate it. DH says it's hardly noticeable but I don't believe him.
    Dee, Mommy to: Sofia, born 2/9/11, as well as three dogs, two cats and a multitude of chinchillas. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I still have mine. I heard BFing makes it stick around longer.
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a FF, and I'm 8 weeks out with little to no fading so far.
  • Options
    I still have mine!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I still have mine but it is fading
    image     image

image    image

• Options
    I was told by my midwife and other women that it goes away after you wean from breast feeding. I am almost 8wks pp and EBF, I still have mine. So much for that bikini this summer Crying
  • Options

imageJJsMom211:
    I was told by my midwife and other women that it goes away after you wean from breast feeding. I am almost 8wks pp and EBF, I still have mine. So much for that bikini this summer Crying

F that! i fully intend to wear the bikini with the line still there (if I can get rid of SOME of the loose belly). Everyone knows I had a baby, I'm not going to hide because of a silly line!

imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yup.  It's still there and very noticable.  I hope it at least fades a bit!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageJJsMom211:

Psssh. I am going to rock that line!

I am going to use it to say "yeah I had a baby and I look this damn good".

ETA: My laparoscopy scar under my belly button, however, I could go without. It turned just as dark as my linea negra line, if not darker, and it is the most ugly scar since it didn't heal right.

• Options
    10 weeks pp here. I am very fair and got a very light line down my belly this time. And my belly button is darker at the moment. They can take months to fade.
  • Options
    Good for you ladies rockin' the line this summer!! But I'm still not going to do it, I can wait until next summer. I'll just try to find a sexy one suit Sad
  • Options
    imageEtta07:

I am 7 1/2 weeks PP and my line didn't show til maybe 2 weeks before delivery but it just seems like it isn't going away.

EXACTLY this!  Weird huh!

• Options
    I'm 10w PP and mine didn't show up until after I delivered. It started off pretty light and it's fading a bit now. I wasn't able to breast feed though so that might have something to do with it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"