Minnesota Babies
Options

Bradley Classes?

Anyone take these? There are a few in Minneapolis and I'd love some recommendations from people what have actually used them on which teacher to pick.

Thanks! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Bradley Classes?

• Options
    We took a class with Janine Stiles and found her to be extremely informative.  If you'd like more info PM me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

a few of my friends have taken them with Karen Bruce and loved them. 

I never took her bradley classes, but I do love Karen. I've met Janine a couple of times too, she's also very nice :)  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We took the Bradley Method classes and loved them! I'd highly recommend taking them if you can afford it!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We just finished our class series in February.  DS was born Feb. 22.  We took them with Sarah Beth Seguin. We learned a ton, and the classes were very helpful in preparing for natural childbirth.  Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions!
  • Options

I highly recommend my teachers! They are very laid back and every class was fun. Also, if you have any special circumstances or have any questions that they can't answer they go out of their way to find a solution or help you find a resource. My husband was very unsure of the whole thing but Micha made it very fun for him and my DH was very prepared and excited about the birth! Tons of laughs and lots of good information and practice. Highly, highly, highly recommend!

Amy Danzeisen & Micha McDonald
    612-302-8120
    amydanzeisen@hotmail.com

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"