Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

xp: huge AW!: i'm featured on amy atlas today!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: xp: huge AW!: i'm featured on amy atlas today!!!

• Options
    Wow, you are so creative!
  • Options
    That is awesome! I'm glad you got featured. Everything just looks so perfect.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I love it! We are having a first birthday for my girls in a couple weeks - can I ask how you did the custom beer bottles?

Thanks! 

• Options
    imageMarybetina:

I love it! We are having a first birthday for my girls in a couple weeks - can I ask how you did the custom beer bottles?

Thanks! 

can you believe i actually found that beer at total wine? i was so excited! it was so perfect. 

• Options
    I'm not surprised one bit you are being featured :)
    There are no blurred lines, only jail time

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

my blog: Inspirationseeker.blogspot.com
  • Options

Amazing! Can I ask where you got the tablecloth? Is that just burlap?

TIA

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • Options
    imageMollyGee:

Amazing! Can I ask where you got the tablecloth? Is that just burlap?

TIA

yup! i used about 20 yds of burlap all throughout. and the gingham and checkered tablecloths, too. and one solid red one. 

• Options

That is great, thank you! Where do you find your burlap? I am having a hard time. --is that dumb? lol. I can find the burlap at landscaping/garden stores, but they have a oil/gas scent to it. KWIM?

BTW- I see you had The Cookie Jar make the cookies. I just love them!! I have used them on several occasions. LOL. I have the cookies shipped all the way to Ontario!

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • Options
    imageMollyGee:

That is great, thank you! Where do you find your burlap? I am having a hard time. --is that dumb? lol. I can find the burlap at landscaping/garden stores, but they have a oil/gas scent to it. KWIM?

BTW- I see you had The Cookie Jar make the cookies. I just love them!! I have used them on several occasions. LOL. I have the cookies shipped all the way to Ontario!

i got the fabric at joann's. can't remember if you have one in canada. i got married in toronto! my hubby is from thornhill. his whole family is there. yes! those cookies are amazing. i will use her for all my events now! 

i think i found some on amazon as well, but the shipping was crazy expensive! 

• Options

Great!! No Joann's here...but I am about 1/2 hour from New York state, so I am off to go check that out next week! Thanks for the tip! I had checked my local fabric stores, with no luck. :(

Very cool about your connection to Toronto. Definitely know Thornhill. I am more in the Hamilton/Niagara area.

Thanks again for your help and Congrats on your feature on Amy Atlas! You do great work!

• Options
    Hey there, how did you do the gift/favor bags? AMAZING party!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"