Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Sort of a confession

I read on here and also see in real life so many people who just don't seem to deserve the babies that they are expecting.  Babies they don't want.  Like Genese's sister, Tora's brother's gf, another lady's student, even my SIL.  I just really want to say to these women, please send them to me, I will love them.  Am I the only one?  Maybe this is part of the grief process.  I know I didn't word this well, but just wanted to get it out. 

imageimage
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks

Re: Sort of a confession

• I don't really think about having them be mine, but I'm definitely more judgmental on who should be having babies. ?I hate when I get like that.
  • My friend who went through this 4 years ago told me her grief process, and part of it was being angry at all the people she saw who were mother's and weren't good mother's...I do think it must be a natural part of the grief process. 
  • Loading the player...
  • You are not the only one. I see random parents in stores that are treating their children horrible and I just want to say, "Please be kind to them, I lost mine." or "If you don't want them, I would gladly take them." Probably not the best reaction but I understand what you mean. It will be your turn one day, I know it will. Big hugs.
  • I agree.  Going out, anywhere, right now is really hard.  And for some strange reason I torture myself by looking at BOTB and 1st tri.  Seeing all those posts about hearing the hb for the 1st time makes me so upset.  Not sad, but not quite mad.  Why them, and not me!
  • I feel the EXACT same way. I am a teacher at an at-risk school and you wouldn't believe how some of these parents treat their children. They could care less about them, and then they are pregnant again. I had 2 days last week where I was just so pissed off about the whole situation. I know one day when I get to heaven I will get the answer to that question!
  • Even before I went through this, I always thought that it's one of the hugest unfairnesses there is in life. That so many couples who want a baby so badly can't have one, or have a really hard time having one, while so many people who are unfit to be parents or who don't want to be parents continue to have them, and so easily.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • and it is not fair.   i can undertand why some women kidnap babies.  not that it makes it right or i would ever, but i can so see how in the depth of that loss and depression, taking a child that is not adored would seem like a good idea.
    I always wanted to be a mom, I just didn't know how I would get there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"