Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

PSA: Drooler Bibs!

In stocks listed on her etsy site right now, if anyone is interested!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PSA: Drooler Bibs!

• Options
    Haha i just posted this on 0-3 by mistake! I thought I was letting the ladies on here know!! oops!
  • Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options
    THANK YOU! I finally got 3 more bibs! I have been randomly checking all day.
  • Options
    imageSIMBASIM:
    THANK YOU! I finally got 3 more bibs! I have been randomly checking all day.
    So glad you got some! Only 3 sets left (all girl)
  • Options
    Dang. Is there anyone else that sells  these or something similar? I always miss them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageTBLilyRose:
    Dang. Is there anyone else that sells  these or something similar? I always miss them.
    I'm sure there is another etsy seller that makes something similar, I'm just not sure who! :) I know a fellow bumpie has made some and says they are easy to do, so if you sew, you could make your own!
  • Options

I think I just snagged the last of the girl bibs. Maybe she'll be putting more up soon?

I think I'm stocked now, so I will leave the bibs to the rest of you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    She is putting a few more up in about 15 mins.  I was getting the baby up from her nap and missed them!!!
  • Options
    imageegad76:

I think I just snagged the last of the girl bibs. Maybe she'll be putting more up soon?

Yea Ryan has 12, so I think we are done buying, but I know some of the parents at day care want to know where my "magic" bibs are from. I hope they are able to stalk her FB and etsy all day at work like I am!
  • Options

imageJKat876:
    imageTBLilyRose:
    I'm sure there is another etsy seller that makes something similar, I'm just not sure who! :) I know a fellow bumpie has made some and says they are easy to do, so if you sew, you could make your own!

Psh, I can barely sew a button back on. If the Bumpie started selling hers, she'd probably make a killing here!

• Options
    imageTBLilyRose:

imageJKat876:
    imageTBLilyRose:

Psh, I can barely sew a button back on. If the Bumpie started selling hers, she'd probably make a killing here!

LOL I can't sew either. Hey she's going to post some more in a few minutes so keep refreshing her page!
  • Options
    imageJKat876:
    imageegad76:

Yea Ryan has 12, so I think we are done buying, but I know some of the parents at day care want to know where my "magic" bibs are from. I hope they are able to stalk her FB and etsy all day at work like I am!

I want to buy some as gifts too. Of course, those can wait since one couple is 18 wks pregnant and my cousin is only 8 wks.  I think I'm addicted to buying these!

• Options
    imageegad76:
    imageJKat876:
    imageegad76:

I want to buy some as gifts too. Of course, those can wait since one couple is 18 wks pregnant and my cousin is only 8 wks.  I think I'm addicted to buying these!

I just bought a bib and burpie set as a gift! They came in the mail today-so cute. Too bad its not for me...I mean Ryan!
  • Options

Fvck, got all the way through checkout and it sold out.

Screw it, these bibs aren't worth this stress! lol   

• Options
    imageTBLilyRose:

Fvck, got all the way through checkout and it sold out.

Screw it, these bibs aren't worth this stress! lol   

Boo sorry you missed it! :( If I find another seller with something similar I'll message you!
  • Options

imageJKat876:
    Boo sorry you missed it! :( If I find another seller with something similar I'll message you!

Aw thank you!  

• Options
    Grrr!! I missed them!
    Sometimes it's okay to follow. (Picture is a clicky)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

These look good and she has good reviews:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/OliviaBaby?ref=top_trail

• Options
    imageegad76:

Cute patterns too!! Ryan is going to buy some bibs (from ATB or elsewhere) for his day care as a gift, since his teachers love them so much, I want them to have some for the room!
  • Options
    imageJKat876:
    imageegad76:

Cute patterns too!! Ryan is going to buy some bibs (from ATB or elsewhere) for his day care as a gift, since his teachers love them so much, I want them to have some for the room!

Oh that's a good idea!

• Options
    I've made my own for Mason, but I felt like I was ripping her idea off if I put them on Etsy. I have a craft fair to get ready for, but I thought about making a bunch after that! As often as she runs out of hers, I'd be afraid I wouldn't have enough time to get ready for the craft fair if I opened that can of worms lol
    imageimage
    Breleigh & Mason
  • Options

imageLukeAndAmanda:
    I've made my own for Mason, but I felt like I was ripping her idea off if I put them on Etsy. I have a craft fair to get ready for, but I thought about making a bunch after that! As often as she runs out of hers, I'd be afraid I wouldn't have enough time to get ready for the craft fair if I opened that can of worms lol

Well if you're ever looking for some extra cash after your craft fair, be sure to let us know! lol 

• Options
    imageegad76:

Uh oh, those are super cute :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    imageTBLilyRose:

imageJKat876:

Aw thank you!  

SUrprise sets are listed now if you are intersted!
  • Options

Yay!!  I managed to snag a set this afternoon when she put them up...she says that she will probably be doing custom sets again some time next week!

• Options
    Well damn, I missed it again!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"