Snarky and T-TTC

Scary Movie Poll

Gad I hope you all haven't done this one before!

Do you like scary movies? If so, which one is your favorite?

Re: Scary Movie Poll

• I happen to LOVE them. I watch them all - good, bad, mainstream, indie.... I usually don't think too many movies are truly scary. However, 1408 is by far the movie that has scared me the most as an adult.
  • No, I hate them! lol

I had to watch Deliverance in 2 sittings, it scared me so much. I don't know if I'd say it's my favorite, but it's the scariest one for me.

2 girls and a dog
  • Loading the player...
  • I love scary movies.  I like the truly scary/haunting ones, not the blood and gores ones.  My favorite is The Shining.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • I don't like them. I consider movies like The Others (nicole kidman movie?) to be scary. I'm a wuss
  • Stacy - you should see 1408 then! Not really any blood
  • imageStacy-09/23/06:
    I love scary movies.  I like the truly scary/haunting ones, not the blood and gores ones.  My favorite is The Shining.

Oh yeah, I do like this one.

2 girls and a dog
  • I love horror movies!  I do not really have a favorite though.  We watch them all the time.  We have horror movie marathons.  We are having one tonight. 
  • i dont really like them but i love the people under the stairs!
  • imageSerendipitie:
    Stacy - you should see 1408 then! Not really any blood

I saw it.  I really liked it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • I loathe them. Ever since I was about 8 years old and the lovely babysitter put on the Shining. I didn't sleep for about 2 months. DH loves them though, so he watches a lot of movies by himself

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't do so well with scary movies

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I do NOT like scary movies. DH will see them with a friend and me and my friend watch a much better chick flick.
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagehula_lula:
    I don't like them. I consider movies like The Others (nicole kidman movie?) to be scary. I'm a wuss

Ha! Same here. Iused to try to force myself to watch and somehow enjoy. I've given up. I'm 36 and I just don't do that anymore.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Peeper Summarized
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"