Georgia Babies
Options

AW: Birthday present from my son....

Just went in to check on him because he's playing around in his crib when he should be napping and he apparently has taught himself to sit up on his own because there he was, sitting up in the middle of his crib.  I ran to get the camera but he had already gone back to his stomach again.  He actually did it a few more times but I wasn't able to get a picture.

I asked him a few days ago if he would learn how to crawl instead of creep for my birthday but I'll take sitting up by himself and his first tooth cutting through instead!

My little boy is growing up!

Re: AW: Birthday present from my son....

• Options
    Awww, that's so special. I love you siggy pic. He's such a little lovebug.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's great! Way to go Benjamin!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

AW Traci! ?That's awesome. ? I am going to ask Evie to give you the same thing for your birthday. ?I really want her to sit up!

I LOVE your picture. ?He looks so cute in his costume!?

• Options
    Let me tell you that sitting thing is WAY better than crawling IMO!  Gavin mastered that really early- like 5.5 mos, but still is not even close to crawling.  But it is so great to be able to sit him down and just let him play with his toys and know that he's not going anywhere!

• Options
    Staci - he's been sitting up on his own for a few months now but he hadn't mastered getting to the sitting position by himself if he was laying down on his stomach until today. I always have to place him in the sitting position but now he can do it himself!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"