Snarky and T-TTC

My Lesson for the Day

Never sit next to germaphobic coirker in a warm, crowded car on a long ride to lunch. 

While he may never touch doorknobs and wears a mask when we are sick, he is not germaphobic enough to feel the need to bathe.  Seriously, he smelled like he had not taken a shower in weeks, and he must not own deodorant.  Ick!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!

Re: My Lesson for the Day

• Eeeeww.

You do work with some characters.

• Wow. Where in hell do you work? Where do they find these people?
  • Loading the player...
  • This is also the guy that does not clean his house ever.  He last used a vacuum in 2001. 

But, I did not know just how bad he smelled until I was forced to sit that close to him.

TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • imagehula_lula:
    Wow. Where in hell do you work? Where do they find these people?

My boss found them all.  It makes me wonder about my own sanity since he hired me.  LOL

• ga-ross!
    TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • imageStacy-09/23/06:

imagehula_lula:
    Wow. Where in hell do you work? Where do they find these people?

My boss found them all.  It makes me wonder about my own sanity since he hired me.  LOL

Hey, you recognize all the crazy. I doubt the crazies do.

He hasn't used a vacuum since '01? I mean I hate to clean and all, but duuuuuuude

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"