Colorado Babies

EDD...What's yours?

My OB gave me the EDD of Oct 20th. What's your EDD and where do you plan on having your little bundle of joy? My OB is delivering mine at the Medical Center of Aurora.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: EDD...What's yours?

• Hi there, I'm new to this board.

My EDD is 9/23 and I am having my baby at St Josephs downtown. I have Kaiser and for now that is the only option. It looks nice though, in the literature I've recieved.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have Medicaid. I love my OB. Dr Cathie at Pennicle Womens Health on Potomac. She delivers at Medical Center of Aurora and another hospital but I cant remember what that one is. I'll admit the ER at Medical center of Aurora SUCKS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD is 11/4/11. I'll deliver at SkyRidge.

• My EDD is Sept 20! I'm delivering at Rose.  It's cool that we are all due this fall.  Anyone want to get together? I'm in the Denver area.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have Kaiser too. You can actually go to Exempla Good Semeritan too. You might want to look into it I have heard great things. That's where I plan to deliver.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My EDD is 07/16/11. I will be delivering at Longmont United Hospital. My doc is up here in Longmont at Full Circle Health, Amy Johnson. Love her!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers JAN09-Oct09: TTC Naturally. OCT09: HSG- Normal NOV09: Round 1 Clomid 50mg CD5-9= BFN DEC09: Round 2 Clomid 100mg CD5-9= BFN JAN10: Round 3 Clomid 100mg CD3-7= BFN FEB10: Round 4 Clomid 150mg CD5-9= BFN SA= 120 million, 54% Motility, 7% Morphology. JUN10: Round 5 Clomid, IUI, unsuccessful. JUL10: DONE & FED UP. OCT10: Started Integrative Reiki Energy Therapy. NOV 05, 2010: BFP! SEPT 20, 2012: BFP! More Reiki and Baby Z #2 is on his way! Due May 29, 2013
  • Hi there! I'm "new" to this particular board myself...I typically post on my EDD board.

My EDD is Aug 4th, and I plan to deliver at Sky Ridge. We live in Aurora (Saddle Rock area), and I work in DTC, so it's almost perfectly central to both locations, just in case I go into labor at either place. Smile

This is our first, and we're having a little boy! We're so excited!! :)

Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Hello All!

My EDD is 9 November. However, I dont know if I am going to go that far considering I have TWO! =) Im estimating around halloween. I hope I at least have one at midnight on 1 November because we have no November babies on my side of the family and it would be really cool to finally have one. 

**TiMER Date 11.26.2009** **Novitas Vacuus Vicis** Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"