Michigan Babies
Options

Newborn Photographer Rec's?

I know it's getting a little late in the game, but it just occurred to me that I should find a photographer for newborn photos very soon! Does anybody have a great photographer they used and would recommend? Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Newborn Photographer Rec's?

• Options

I've never used her but a lot of my friends have, brookecoffmanphotography.com

She's out of St Johns and her pics are awesome!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    There is a wonderful natural light photographer out of Jackson; her name is Nicole Barczak and you can check out her website here: https://nbarczak.com/index2.html.  I plan on using her when we are expecting and she does travel. :)  Best of luck! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We used Sabreena Konsdorf.  She is based in Fowlerville, but travels around the lansing and SE Michigan for sessions, I believe.  She did an awesome job on our pictures.  She came to our home, and brought tons of backdrops and props, and was awesome working with the baby.  Once we ordered prints, she got them back to us very quickly, too.  Her website is www.pbsabreena.com 
    Love: 8.10.99
    Marriage: 12.18.04
    DD1: 5.19.10
    DD2: 4.11.12
    #3 EDD 4.23.16

• Options
    Two Ring Photography in Lansing.  www.tworingphotography.com  she did our wedding, and she'll do our baby too
    Mason James 
    July 23, 2011

Baby Girl Due June 9, 2015
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions! I got ahold of Brooke Coffman and I think we are going to use her!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

After a few bad experiences we came across kristy photography out of Holt. Kristy Taylor is amazing!! We love her so much and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

megan kolberg photography...excellent photos! excellent prices! she's from mason. you can find her photography page on facebook.

• Options
    imagemarielazarus:

megan kolberg photography...excellent photos! excellent prices! she's from mason. you can find her photography page on facebook.

Thanks for recommending Megan.  She is awesome!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"