Eco-Friendly Family
Options

recommend your HE/energy star washer/dryer sets!

our's is on their last legs!  so i want to get something energy and water efficient.  what do you girls have that you love?

thanks!

mary ~ wife est. 06.18.05, mama est. 07.30.10 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage

Re: recommend your HE/energy star washer/dryer sets!

• Options
    We have the LG Tromm ?We like it. ?Its a Energy star but not HE though.
    47 months &
    11 months
  • Options
    We have the Electrolux washer and dryer and LOVE them!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have Maytag frontloaders. I love them. They were a little cheaper than some of the other frontloaders we looked at, so that was the one of the main reasons we went for them.
  • Options
    We have the LG tromm and love it. Its been about 9months now and no problems. We got ours at sear and paid for the maintaince warrenty for 5yrs so soon we need to call and have them do the year service on it. It is on a wood floor so sometimes it likes to walk a bit, nothing awful though.
  • Options

imageluvlieK:
    We have the LG Tromm  We like it.  Its a Energy star but not HE though.

When did you get yours? Ours qualified for the extra big rebate for being super HE.

• Options
    imageLady Galadriel:

imageluvlieK:
    We have the LG Tromm  We like it.  Its a Energy star but not HE though.

When did you get yours? Ours qualified for the extra big rebate for being super HE.

who did you get the rebate through?

thanks for all the info girls -- i really appreciate it!

mary ~ wife est. 06.18.05, mama est. 07.30.10 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options
    Our electric company and water company. The store had the paperwork for it.
  • Options
    I LOVE my Kenmore Elite set. We got the HE5t for the 3t price because they were out of stock on the 3t when we purchased and needed it right away. LOVE IT! We have the normal washer and steam dryer. The steam dryer is wonderful. We use it when we leave a load wrinkled too long without folding it or when we want to loosen the wrinkles in other clothes.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"