Houston Babies

Any other coupon users?

I have just started getting very serious with coupons.  I have a large collection.  Anyone interested in sharing or trading?  I have lots of baby item coupons and lots of general coupons.  I was so proud of myself this week.   I bought 4 bottles of shampoo at target for $2..  Not $2/ea but $2 for all 4...  I'm interested in your strategies....  I think I'm going to put some more effort into it..  A lady in front of me at Kroger bought an entire cart of groceries for $19 last week.  I was amazed.  The total was almost $90 before she handed over the coupons.  I want to do that..  but I don't want to buy crap that we won't eat....

Re: Any other coupon users?

• I am big time into coupons. I got some TP, 4 cans of tomato sauce, bottled water, and some oatmeal at Kroger today, all for free! I find Kroger is the best for groceries because they double and triple coupons. I get diapers wherever they are cheapest (sale + coupon). I don't get the Sunday paper, but my mom gives me her coupon inserts and I sometimes get them from MIL too. I'd be glad to trade with you....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If you want to GTG soon I can show you my whole strategy and system. It takes some work, but it's worth it IMO to save so much money. You can bring Luca over sometime after your MIL leaves...they can play and we can talk coups...
  • Loading the player...
  • I use them too.  Tuesday my bill went from $65 to $32!!
  • imageTexasSmith:
    If you want to GTG soon I can show you my whole strategy and system. It takes some work, but it's worth it IMO to save so much money. You can bring Luca over sometime after your MIL leaves...they can play and we can talk coups...

sounds like fun...  I need a strategy....

• I don't use them as much as I want to, I try though.  Check out - https://freebies4mom.blogspot.com/ for good coupons and tips.
    Kelly, Mom to Noah 8.27.05 (born at 26 weeks)
  • I try to use coupons whenever possible but I don't think my strategy is very good because I"m not saving as much money as y'all are. 

I use this website for printable coupons: https://printable-coupons.blogspot.com/

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Me!!!!  One life sttles down I'd like to share/ take tips with/ from all of you.  We need to save every penny possible.
  • I never collected coupons until we had the baby. Then I started collecting diaper and formula coupons and now I'm hooked! We buy the Sunday paper and I usually get some good ones. And our HEB gives out several coupons with your receipt.  So I save a lot that way.

Thanks for the link to the blogs!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • TXSmith and Brandi - I want to come to the strategy session.  With daycare for 2 coming soon, I need all the help I can get.
    imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
  • You're welcome to come, Harmony! We'll figure out a time that works for all of us :)

• WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!! I wanna come, too! ?I use coupons, but I just do the basics. ?My bf (Houstonmom) uses them like crazy and gets ridiculous deals, so I'm going to go shopping with her one day - but the more strategies I can learn from more people, the better. ?Please let me know about it b/c I would LOVE to come and learn! ?Char's in MDO Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays....just sayin' :)
  • CCC -- are you wanting to come on a day when Charlotte is or isn't in MDO? I think Brandi will come on a day when Luca's not in MDO so he and Natalie can play. You're welcome to bring Charlotte so she can join in the fun! It'll probably be in a couple weeks.
  • imageTexasSmith:
    CCC -- are you wanting to come on a day when Charlotte is or isn't in MDO? I think Brandi will come on a day when Luca's not in MDO so he and Natalie can play. You're welcome to bring Charlotte so she can join in the fun! It'll probably be in a couple weeks.

Aww...Charlotte has to come. 

imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
  • I've just started getting heavy into coupons.  I'd love to go to the strategy session, but I live too far away to make it worthwhile. 

Any chance on posting some of your ideas here?

I go to moneysavingmom.com right now for help.  Once I get my coupons organized (I have a TON but they are all in shambles!) then I'll start going through the papers and stuff. 

I love Kroger, WalMart, Walgreens and CVS and will often get a thing from here and a thing from there to save the most money.  They are all within miles of each other and I go all on the same day, so it saves money.  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"