Indiana Babies

Re: Yikes!

• LOL - my BFF from HS had this happen to her.
    Jen & T.J. 6.17.06 BabyBlog * my chart *
    Joseph Henry was born at home on March 9, 2009
    Nora Mae was born at home on October 30, 2011
  • happened to my cousin.  she had 2 ultrasounds with both of those indicating a boy.  had the baby and it was a girl -- yikes!
  • Loading the player...
  • After we found out MIL told us that little girls were known to grow things after the u/s. ?Our picture was very clear and I had said if she had a penis it was very small. ?Only after I started taking tags off did I begin to wonder if we had gotten a correct prediction.
  • I dont know anyone personally that this has happened too, but i was really nervous of it happening.  When we were taking our hospital tour, there was a lady in the postpartum department that was on the phone and she was announcing "Our little she is really a he".  The lady giving us the tour said it happens a lot more than you think. 

Amy

• This happened to my mom with my younger sister!!! So...that was a while ago...and tech. obviously has gotten better. WOW.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I don't know anyone personally that's had that happen, but I won't lie, it's (a small) part of the reason I don't want to find out the sex. haha!
  • I saw that!! Crazy!!

The only person that I know that it's happened to was one of DH's cousins. The couple had a set of twin girls, then another baby that they were told was a girl (room was decked out in pink!) and ended up being a boy! But that was in the early 1980's!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Crazy!  I'm glad I'm not on 2nd tri anymore and don't have to be on Team Pink Taco or Team Blue Sausage!!

• Didn't that happen to doctorannie? I seem to remember them learning it was a girl, only to find out at a later u/s that it was a boy! I think she even had to re-register for non-pink stuff! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageNDwife07:
    Didn't that happen to doctorannie? I seem to remember them learning it was a girl, only to find out at a later u/s that it was a boy! I think she even had to re-register for non-pink stuff! :)

oh! I don't know!

• This actually happened to one of my best friends just a few years ago.  She had the room decked out in pink, bought all girl clothes, etc. and when she had the baby, they said that it was a little boy.  Her DH had to run out and buy boy bedding, boy clothes, etc.  They also had more than one u/s (i think even a couple in the last 4-6 weeks).  You never know!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"