New to The Bump
Options

Where do I start?

Ack! New to the site, this is my second pregnancy.  So many categories that I fit into and I just don't know which to go to! 
My first pregnancy was 16 years ago, our daughter will be graduating high school while we potty train her sibling.  I am 35, active military and oh yeah by the way it took us over ten years and multiple miscarriages to conceive a child that we were told would never ever happen.  Yipes!! 
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Where do I start?

• Options

Lurk, lurk, lurk. Check out all the boards that you may be interested in and figure out the vibe. If you like it, lurk a little more, then do an intro post. It may sound a bit formal, but I like to say it's like barging into a conversation at a cocktail party. Better to introduce yourself first ;)

If you start posting and don't like the responses, just drop that board and find another that fits better with you.

FWIW, I visit 5 boards on the Nest and 5 on the Bump on a daily basis. You don't *have* to only go one one. You'll see a lot of overlap.

Congrats on your pregnancy and GL!

• Options

By chance is there a dictionary to explain all  the little shortcuts here?  SCH? DS? Some I get, a lot I don't!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagenorvelln:

By chance is there a dictionary to explain all  the little shortcuts here?  SCH? DS? Some I get, a lot I don't!

At the bottom left of this page is a Bump Glossary. It should have a majority of the abbreviations.

• Options
    Congratulations! I am new too so welcome!!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"