Colorado Babies
Options

Would you recommend your OB?

Hi, all.  I'll be moving to the south Denver area soon and am looking for OB recommendations.  My husband and I will start TTC once we get settled.  Would you recommend YOUR ob?  Thanks!!!

Re: Would you recommend your OB?

• Options

I don't know if this will help or not but I live in Colorado Springs and I have had 2 kid's with DR Jack Tubbs. I know other people that have gone to him and also love him. He is a great doctor as well as person. Don't like his Nurse practitioner very much, she's nice but seems to not know what she's talking about most of the time, other people feel this way also. I do have to say DO NOT go to women?s in associates,dr trudy skiles was my aunts doctor and she told my aunt to do things that almost killed my cousin, plus I had a girlfriend and that was her ob and I didn't realize at the time (I don?t think she told me) but she had a still birth.......the baby was fine the whole pregnancy. I just don't trust that clinic from those 2 instances. But you could call Dr tubbs office at 719-596-3344 and ask if they know a good OB in Denver. Good luck to you and just remember if you don't like the OB at a visit you won?t like them delivering your baby so it's time to get a new one!

• Options

I live in SE Denver and I'm 31 weeks pregnant. I have been going to Dr. Granadillo at Swedish Medical Center. They have the OB office on one of the hospital floors and you could also see her at Sky Ridge too, which is newer and more south. They have been great. I was in a car accident at around 9 weeks and they got me in right away to make sure everything is ok. I Would definitely go to her again. Good luck finding an OB!

Hope this helps! 

imageimageimageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am 30 weeks pregnant and i would most definitely recommend my ob. I live in Walsenburg but travel to Pueblo or Colorado Springs for my appointments. I go to Parkview in Pueblo and Memorial in Colorado Springs
  • Options
    I would definitely reccommend Dr Cathie at Pennicle Women's Health Center in Aurora. She's awesome! So personable, friendly. Even the staff is really friendly. Clean facility, smiles all around!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagealexsjenkin:

I live in SE Denver and I'm 31 weeks pregnant. I have been going to Dr. Granadillo at Swedish Medical Center. They have the OB office on one of the hospital floors and you could also see her at Sky Ridge too, which is newer and more south. They have been great. I was in a car accident at around 9 weeks and they got me in right away to make sure everything is ok. I Would definitely go to her again. Good luck finding an OB!

Hope this helps! 

I go to Dr Granadillo's practice at South Metro OBGYN at Sky Ridge. I've seen her and Dr. Harding and haven't had anything but great experiences there! Good luck!

Tyler is going to be a big brother!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options

My doc is in central Denver but he's absolutely fantastic. I switched to him while TTC after being unhappy with Dr. Bevan at Metro Ob/Gyn (not to be confused with SOUTH Metro Ob/Gyn). 

My current doctor is Dr. Forschner at Rocky Mountain Women's Care. I would recommend him to anybody. Google him for reviews, they are all excellent. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"