Utah Babies
Options

Bountiful Baskets

I'm sure some of you already do Bountiful Baskets, but those that don't - www.bountifulbaskets.org.

Great produce for awesome price.  Order starting Monday at 10am (for Utah only) through Tuesday at 10pm.  Pick it up twice a month (some locations do weekly pickups) at a local pickup area (mostly parking lots in schools, businesses - South Ogden is at the Flying J Corp. Office).  We usually get about half of a big laundry basket full of items (depending on how large they are) and it's $15.00 a basket.  Our last basket had carrots, rhubarb, broccoli, celery, mangos, cuties, bananas, canteloupe and a few other items.  Plus they also offer other things like 9-grain bread, tortillas (not offered all the time), granola, seasonal "packs" (the mexican pack comes with Garlic, Jalapeno, Cilantro, Yellow Onion, Green Onion, Grey Squash, Avocado, Tomatillos).

Locations have a week A or a week B.  The home page will tell you what week it is (sometimes this isn't updated all the time).  My location is both week A and week B, so I don't have to remember.  Basically if you try to order and you can't find a site close to you, it is not the week to order from them.  There are sites listed all over the state of Utah, but they sell out quickly, so it's best to try to order early.

Just wanted to share another favorite thing we've come across. Yes

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bountiful Baskets

• Options
    Do you know any other places south?
    Amanda
  • Options

imagemandykat760:
    Do you know any other places south?

When the Bountiful Baskets ordering starts (today around noon), I will check to see what sites are available in your area.  I'll check for both Lehi and Riverton and see what I can find.  I don't know of any other organizations like this one down there, but I'm pretty sure they should have a site or two near you. :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

UPDATE: They changed the Utah ordering time to start at 10am.

Amanda: I got busy at work and wasn't able to check if there are any near Lehi.  I'll check with some of the girls on the message boards for Bountiful Baskets.  A lot of the sites sell out within an hour or two of opening up so you have to be quick about it.  It's crazy!

• Options

Amanda, here are a list of sites in Lehi.  I don't know if any are close to you, but it's worth a shot! :) 

https://www.bountifulbaskets.org/?page_id=6&state=UT&city=Lehi&producttype=BOTH

If you click on "Details" it gives you directions and the address.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"