Illinois Babies

Recs for restaurant for baby shower?

Hi!

Does anyone have a recommendation for a restaurant with a private room for my baby shower? I'm looking for a place in Chicago (Northwest side) or near suburbs (Niles, Glenview, Park Ridge, etc.) that is reasonably priced and can accommodate a small party of about 40 people.  

TIA!! 

Re: Recs for restaurant for baby shower?

• Mine was at Cafe Ba-Ba-Reeba (we did brunch) and they did a great job.
  • We had our bridal shower at Maggiano's in Old Orchard mall and it was awesome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Fiddlehead Cafe on Lincoln... though I think it's called Fork now (or something).
    click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've hosted two baby showers at Bravo Cucina located in the Glen.  They have a small private room that they say can accommodate up to 40, but I would say it can comfortably accommodate 20-30 people and anything more is pretty tight.  The menu options were reasonably priced and the staff was great to work with. 
  • Vince's on Harlem in Hardwood Heights.  They have a nice size room, decent priced menu, excellent food and allow you to bring in your own cake & desserts.  I've been to endless baby showers there and even had our rehearsal dinner there.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Pina's Culinary on Irving Park Rd. in Roselle, IL.  They have hosted a couple events for us and do a wonderful job!  Ask for Chef Edward - he can help you put together a menu based on your budget needs.  He makes everything fresh in the kitchen on site.  The room is gorgeous and modern (though there are 2 rooms, the one shown on his website isn't the newer, bigger one, it only shows the small room).  Tell him Jaime H. sent you.  Cheers and happy planning!

Here's the website:

https://pinasculinary.com/

P.S. Roselle, just south of Schaumburg, next town over, in case you're not familiar. :)
  • Jane's in Bucktown. So cute...had a baby shower there for about 35 women. Very comfortable and the food is delish/modern.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I love Chalkboard in North Center. You could get the whole restaurant for a tea, brunch or lunch.
  • I had mine at Mindy's Hot Chocolate in Bucktown/Wicker Park.  It was so much fun and the food & desserts were great!
  • I would suggest Cafe 28 in Northcenter (Chicago). I had my bridal shower there last year and am considering it again for my baby shower!

https://www.cafe28.org/pages/catering/8.php

One of the perks (besides the fabulous food) is ample street parking/meters plus a brown Line el stop nearby. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"