Detroit Babies
Options

Baby Shower Locations (SE Mich)

I was wondering if you ladies could help me out... I'm originally from Michigan but haven't lived there in quite a few years so I am clueless when it comes to baby shower locations. My two (child-less) best friends are throwing me a shower but we have no idea where to start looking.. area - preferably southeastern michigan. Any suggestions are appreciated ! TIA :)

FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family

Re: Baby Shower Locations (SE Mich)

• Options
    SE Michigan is a huge area, can you narrow it down to some cities at least??  I mean, I live on the west side so I can offer locations in the Novi, Northville, Livonia, Canton, Plymouth areas.  What price range are you looking at and how many people?
    Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • Options

Good point :) The majority of my guests live around the Novi, Northville, Livonia, Bloomfield Hills area... I'm expecting between 50-70 guests and am looking so stay between $15-$20 per person if possible. Thanks :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My mom threw my shower at Papa Vino's in Northville.  It holds a max of 50 people and is right within your price range.  I've been to showers at Genitti's Hole in the Wall in downtown Northville and it was nice.  They use the theater for opening gifts.  There is also Bucca di Peppo right in the area.  If you are looking for more of a hall type place there is Northville Hills Country Club, Fox Hills, Italian American Club, St. Mary's Cultural Center.
    Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • Options
    Wow all great ideas! Thank you so much!!!
  • Options

I love It's a Matter of Taste in Commerce.  Also, Antonios Italian Restaurant in Farmington. 

These are a tad bit north, but both have awesome food!

• Options

Another place to check out is The Iroquois Club in Bloomfield Hills. 

theiroquoisclub.com

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My daughters was at Laurel Manor in Livonia. They were wonderful and adapted the menu to my needs for 60-70 people despite some unplanned last minute changes..
  • Options
    Mine was at Champp's in Troy and it was beautiful.  I know there's a Champp's in Bloomfield, though I don't know the setup there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"