Health & Exercise

TMI back acne

any miracle cures? its AF and i broke out. gross. i have long hair could it be my hair? help me. please.

My heart is as open as the sky.
Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: TMI back acne

• I find that when my hair is longer and I leave it down, my back and chest break out more.  It could be from the hair products that you are using or it could just be from AF.

I have used Proactiv and Yes to Tomatoes in the past with great results.  Currently, I am using Neutrogena Body Clear Body Scrub and that is helping to keep things pretty clear.  I would recommend any of those 3 products.

I have heard good things about black soap, but haven't tried it yet.  I believe you can buy it at amazon.com.

ETA: I wanted to add - up your water intake.  When I drink a lot of water, my skin always clears up.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagetomkat35728:

I find that when my hair is longer and I leave it down, my back and chest break out more.  It could be from the hair products that you are using or it could just be from AF.

I have used Proactiv and Yes to Tomatoes in the past with great results.  Currently, I am using Neutrogena Body Clear Body Scrub and that is helping to keep things pretty clear.  I would recommend any of those 3 products.

I have heard good things about black soap, but haven't tried it yet.  I believe you can buy it at amazon.com.

ETA: I wanted to add - up your water intake.  When I drink a lot of water, my skin always clears up.

thanks. I have the African Black soap from whole foods and i love it but, these two stubborn pimples haven't budged. I am thinking its the hormones. I'm going to get the proactive. and adding a ton more water.

ps. NICE CRANE. i finally got into a head stand for the first time this weekend. ~namaste~

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • image1220winterbride:
    imagetomkat35728:

I find that when my hair is longer and I leave it down, my back and chest break out more.  It could be from the hair products that you are using or it could just be from AF.

thanks. I have the African Black soap from whole foods and i love it but, these two stubborn pimples haven't budged. I am thinking its the hormones. I'm going to get the proactive. and adding a ton more water.

ps. NICE CRANE. i finally got into a head stand for the first time this weekend. ~namaste~

Thanks!  I felt like a rock star when I finally got it without toppling over - someday I'll get to the head stand.  Namaste Smile

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageCrash Into Me:
    When you're in the shower, don't bother washing your face or your back until the end-when you're done with rinsing the shampoo and conditioner out.  Wash your face first, rinse, sweep your hair to the front, wash your back, rinse and then get out.  It seems to help for me and it makes sense that the conditioner would stick around on my skin after rinsing it off my head.
    excellent point, esp since i use heavy duty conditioner on my long hair! TY!

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • It's hormonal, since you're only dealing with it during AF. I unfortunately dealt with this during pretty much my entire first pregnancy, and couldn't get rid of it. It was awful, and I hated it. :( Finally, after DD was born, I was able to use a body scrub with salycic acid (Neutrogena Body Clear) and it went away quickly, and for good!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"