Babies: 9 - 12 Months

pottery barn anywhere chair?

I'm thinking of getting one of these for DS's first birthday, but I'm not sure about which size to get.  If you have one, what size do you have and why do you likedislike it?

Thanks! 

Re: pottery barn anywhere chair?

• We have the regular size for DS, who is now 3. It's still really roomy. In fact, I fit in it just fine, even when I was pregnant. I'm planning to get one for DD for her birthday, too. 

Oh, it's in my siggy pic! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We got the Hybrid My First Anywhere Chair in Blue Gingham.  I really like this chair--it is so cute with his name on it.  But, umm, I thought he was doing okay in it, and I was trying to spot him.  He was still learning to sit up.  His feet do not touch the floor.  He fell out of it, and it was not a graceful way that he fell on the carpet.  So I have been banned by DH to put him in this chair until he is bigger, has better balance, and his feet can touch the floor.  It was a learning lesson.  His safety is the most important thing.  He does better in chairs that he can be straped into--he is more of a supported sitter.  But he is doing better now with sitting up independently on the carpet.  I just think I may wait a little bit longer to put him back in the chair. 

imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Loading the player...
  • We have the My First Anywhere Chair in light green with white polka dots and light pink trim with DD's name in it. It's really cute. I sit her in it for story time while I am sitting right in front if her (she tried to dive out of it once). I kind of wish I got the regular size because I want DD to have a lot of use out of it, since it is not cheap, but I'm sure she can fit in it for a while.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We have the regular size. DS crawls into it and sits and there is plenty of room to grow.  

• We got the regular size because we want DD to be able to grow into it rather than outgrowing the smaller size one.
  • definitely get the regular sized one.  the "my first" will be outgrown too quickly.  my 2.5 year old DS has one, and sits in it every day, he LOVES it.  my DD is getting her own for her 1st birthday.  worth the $99, for sure!  it's great that the cover zips right off for washing.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"