Military Families

Jacksonville FL OB reccomendations??

Hey all, I had a RIDICULOUS experience with my m/c and military doctors.....absolutely NO empathy whatsoever. No follow ups, no compassion, you know... the usual.  So we're trying again (actually testing monday- FX) I'm changing to Tricare Standard so I can choose my doctor and actually see one!! Anybody have suggestions for OB's in Jax?? I'm a little concerned cause we're up for orders and supposedly moving in Jan, so if not this month than we could be looking at moving 9 mo's PG but I don't want to delay anymore after what's happened.  Anyway, thanks ladies! Happy Tuesday.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Jacksonville FL OB reccomendations??

• I went to Dr. Maria Briggs when I lived in Jacksonville. I didn't have Tricare at the time so I don't know for sure if she accepts it. I had a good experience with her and her staff. Good luck.

Sorry for your lose and your bad experience.

• Thank you!
  • Loading the player...
  • NE Florida OBGYN Assoc in Jacksonville Beach.  They are located right across the street from Baptist Beaches Hospital and have two offices in the same building.  The doctor's were nice and I loved delivering at that hospital.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • University of Florida Shands, I hear has a good OB/GYN staff.
  • I'm high risk - so I go to UF&Shands
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"