Philadelphia Babies

Dr. Ufberg; Lankeneau OBGYN

Hi all, 

I am new to the area and am searching for a great ob at Lankeneau.  My first delivery was an emergency c-section 11 months ago, so I am assuming I'll be having a scheduled c-section this time.  I have heard great things about Dr. David Ufberg, but I am just a little concerned that he is a solo practitioner.  Does anyone know what happens if he is not available/ on vacation during an emergency?  Just hoping you don't get whatever resident happens to be in the hospital if he's not around (I am sure they are very qualified, but I'm a little uptight since I had some issues with my first delivery.)  McConnell, Peden, Finnigan and Belden were also recommended to me as a group practice.  Any advice you can give would be great.  

I am sorry if this is a repeat post...I tried to search through old posts to find out what I was looking for, but I couldn't seem to find the answer.

Thanks!! 

Re: Dr. Ufberg; Lankeneau OBGYN

• imagendquinny:

McConnell, Peden, Finnigan and Belden were also recommended to me as a group practice.  Any advice you can give would be great.  

Thanks!! 

McConnell was my GYN and now she is my OB.  I saw her consistently until I began my appts every 2 weeks.  Since then, I have also seen Belden and Peden. So far, I have liked everyone.  I know many people who have delivered with this practice and have been very happy.

This is my first baby and I feel they have been very accommodating when I have called with questions, when I make appts, and I have not had to wait long at all to be seen.  I highly recommend them.   Good Luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DR. UFBERG IS AMAZING! HE DELIVERED ME BC MY DR WAS NOT ON CALL :)

If you are looking for a group look for Dr. Kim Einhorn. She was my Dr. and is AMAZING AS WELL!

However, you will get what Dr is on call.

But, I say go with Dr. Ufberg - he made my delivery PERFECT ( along with all the others at Lankenau)!!

• Loading the player...
  • I'm seeing Ufberg now and he told me that he has 6 other doctors that he works with if he is unavailable which is rare.  I keep meaning to ask him for a list of their names but I forgot at my last appointment.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks, everyone!!  I'm glad to hear good things about Dr. Ufberg and the McConnell practice.  Relieved to hear that Ufberg has covering drs too.
  • Dr. Michael Belden covers him if he is not on call. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"