Preemies

Did anyone CD their preemie?

What diaper covers worked for you?

I'm trying to be prepared for my twins just in case.  I have 4 Bummis Super Brights right now.  I was thinking of getting more Super Brights, but am open to suggestions.  I have plenty of Thirsties duos for when they get bigger, so these covers would need to be strictly preemie/newborn covers in the 4-7ish lb range.

Thanks in advance for your help!

DS 12/09, Twins EDD 11/11

Re: Did anyone CD their preemie?

• I chose to wait until DD hits 7 lbs. I couldn't justify the cost for a few weeks. I do hate the sposies, though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ijackijack member
    I didn't CD until she hit 8lbs (NICU, moving, it just wasn't worth it), but I really liked the xs thirties for when she was tiny :)
    Emma - March '08 Quinn - August '11
    Need help with high fat food ideas? Chunky Monkey
  • Loading the player...
  • We started CDing at 9 lbs and use Sunbabys
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest blog: www.thesmoreslife.blogspot.com
  • We didn't CD until he was about 10lbs. Ecobumz were my favorite when he was small.
  • I use the RaR covers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We used OS pocket diapers as soon as DS came home, at 6lbs 14 oz. I have BG's and FB. They both work well for him now, and when he was little.

I have some PF's, but I rarely use them because it's super hard to get them positioned correct now that he is so busy and won't lay still for diaper changes.

• We started at 6 pounds (used preemie sposies until then).  I liked Lil Joeys and xs BG's the best...  honestly the orange edge PF's were HUGE on her.  Once she got a little bigger, the PF's worked w/ Bummis Super Brites covers.  I never touched the Thirsties fitteds or covers I bought...  guess I should sell them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"