Houston Babies

Prenatal Exercise classes - W Houston?

Hi Everyone

I was just wondering if anyone has been to/ could recommend/ or even found any prenatal type classes in West Houston. Like a prenatal bootcamp, yoga, water aerobics or anything really? I can only find them in the inner loop and I really dont want to have to travel all the way down there as I know I'll never go!!

I have done very little since being pregnant but was quite active with bootcamp and general gym stuff before.... Id really like to do something now my energy is slowly returning... and Im sure it'll help me sleep better! And feel better in general....

Or am I really stuck with just swimming and light cardio?... I just thought classes might be more fun! Im not working so I really need to get out the house!!

TIA!! 

Our little boy arrived 4 weeks early! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Prenatal Exercise classes - W Houston?

• I think there might be a Strollerfit over on that side of town.  Although that's usually a workout for after baby, I've heard of a few women who did while pregnant.
    image Oh Joy to the World!!
  • imageJamicanBride:
    I think there might be a Strollerfit over on that side of town.  Although that's usually a workout for after baby, I've heard of a few women who did while pregnant.

It's called Baby Boot Camp now.  We got bought out last May.  She is on facebook if you want to look them up.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecharlotteL:

imageJamicanBride:
    I think there might be a Strollerfit over on that side of town.  Although that's usually a workout for after baby, I've heard of a few women who did while pregnant.

It's called Baby Boot Camp now.  We got bought out last May.  She is on facebook if you want to look them up.

Oh okay. I was wondering what was going on with the program.  

image Oh Joy to the World!!
  • Thanks Ladies! I found that on the internet, and there are prenatal classes in that group but in Pearland (I think, it's south Houston anyway and Im not from here, but I think that is what the area is called!) I couldnt find them on FB but maybe Im just having a brain dumb day... that seems to happen at the moment :)

.....the W Houston classes look great for when I have the baby though... that would definitely be something I'll be looking into. Im not sure my OB would pass me for doing it while pregnant though as it isnt really for PG women :( and she seems fairly restrictive....and I think Id need a letter...

They had something similar in Calgary which I was going to do if I was still there... but Im not ... Im here! There really doesnt seem to be much in this area.... Guess I will have to get my butt to the pool but my motivation is lacking!  

Our little boy arrived 4 weeks early! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Thanks Charlotte! Definitely going to bookmark that page for after baby comes :) Looks like something I would really enjoy....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"