Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Childcare rates

I am looking at having someone come into my home two days a week or bringing the baby to someone's home. Does anyone know the going rate to charge for having someone keep my child in these situations? It would be a 41/2 month old. The hours would be from 6:45-4:45.

Thanks! 

Re: Childcare rates

• I pay $12 an hour.
  • It can really vary. When we were looking for an in home place to take DS we saw everything from $145-$200/week. And having someone come into your home can vary as well depending on their experience and what they and you are looking for.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • It does vary. My nanny is paid $10/hour, but she was fairly inexperienced when she started, I have just one infant, and I drive her home in the evenings. Another person who babysits for me gets $12.  Her travel expense is more since the babysitting is for a shorter duration.  My sister's nanny had years of experience actually managing a daycare center before she became a full time nanny, and she also has tons of early childhood classes.  She charges $16/hour.

• I'm no help.

Just the reminder of what I pay, makes me cry.

Hello....it's like a second mortgage.

• I was a nanny and I charged $400/wk for working 7:30-6:00, and $10/hr for any babysitting.
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant TickerimageBabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"