Arkansas Babies

Any Mommy's to be around the Conway area?

I am 8 weeks preggo and have just moved from Florida to Arkansas back in January. Looking for any other pregnant woman to chat with, meet for coffee or lunch, and share stories. 

-Stephanie 

Re: Any Mommy's to be around the Conway area?

• i'm currently nearly 22 wks, new to arkansas as well, came from louisiana/mississippi in january, like you. i live about 45 mins away from you tho, in jacksonville. if you want, you can add me on facebook.

facebook.com/AnneGoodman

• OMG!  I'm in Conway!  My little guy is almost 9 months old. I would love to meet or chat. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes im around your area im in little rock n hi stephanie im 24wek pregnant with my frist child it a boy n im so happy if u would like two chat back at me if u want ask in question or wat ever.. bye..Smile
  • Hi Stephanie! My name is Kirsten, and my husband and I are expecting our first baby November 1. In addition to our new addition, we are excited about moving to Conway from Little Rock in 3 days! If you'd like, we can keep in touch on here and possibly meet up for ice cream or something in the near future!
  • I am about minutes away but plan on having baby in conway.  I am 16 weeks pregnant.

Pregnancy Ticker

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just moved back here (Searcy) from the Maryland/Virginia area. I'm 30 weeks with my first child.
  • I am about to move to Conway from Texas.  I have a 3 1/2 month old little girl and am looking for other mom friends to ease the transition! 
  • im from cabot and id like to talk to someone around my area also. i am 25 weeks pregnant. i want to talk to some mommies about my pregnancy problems... hormones, cravings, etc.
  • I actually live in mayflower so i live about 15 min from conway. I am 17 weeks pregnant and this is my second child.
  • I am about 8 wks pregnant, have my first OB appointment in the next few weeks. I live in the Conway area, and am going to college full time.
  • Hi, I'm in Conway and a newbie to being pregnant! I'm 5 weeks
  • So I am a little slow to checking out the ark. babies post.  I just had my lil man in December so he keeps me kind of busy.  If any of you pregnant/new mom want to chat my email address is suzeehouse@gmail.com  I live in NLR.
  • I know this post almost a year old, but I am in Searcy. 24w pregnant with #1! 

If anyone is still around, you can find me on FB https://www.facebook.com/lindsey.poulnott

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm in Conway and I am 21 weeks pregnant as of April 1, 2011. I'm due Aug 11 and will be having my baby at UAMS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"