Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Missed M/C at 12 weeks, D&C tomorrow *sig warning*

I'm so sad, but I'm so grateful you all are here and hope I can be of some support to you all as well. 

My DH and I had been TTC for 9 cycles.  We started last May, in June my doc found a mass at my annual, but thought it was just a tubal cyst and we would watch it.  In Sept it had grown and my OB said if no pregnancy that cycle he wanted to do a LAP to remove it.  I did get pg, but miscarried a week later, and the surgery was scheduled for a few days later.  My doc found stage III Endo, adhesions, and what my doc thought was the cyst turned out to be an ovarian tumor (benign).

I feel like I've already been through the ringer, and this is worse than all of that put together.  We went in for my 12 wk appt this morning, and our baby hadn't developed much past our last appt at 8 weeks.  We saw a healthy baby with a heartbeat measuring perfectly at both 6 & 8 weeks.  What a shock.  I felt like I was in someone else's life during my u/s.  I still just can't believe it.

I have a D&C tomorrow at noon and I'm starting to cramp, but praying nothing happens here at home.  I just can't handle even thinking about it.  My son is a wonderful distraction, and looking at him gives me hope for our future.

I hope to be back here in a few days.  I'm so sad that there is even a need for a group like this, but glad you all are here, all the same. 

My thoughts go out to each and everyone of you.  This f*cking sucks.  :(   

Oh, and my name is Jenny.

Re: Missed M/C at 12 weeks, D&C tomorrow *sig warning*

• I'm so sorry. Really there are no words that are comforting during a time like this. I hope your appointment goes smoothly tomorrow. This is a great board, so hopefully we will see you back here. Hugs!

• I'm so sorry for your loss Jenny... I know there's not much I can say that will ease your pain, but I did want to let you know that my heart goes out to you.  This board has been very supportive for me and I hope that it helps with your healing process.  I'll be thinking about you tomorrow and sending prayers that the process goes smoothly.  My own D&C was a week ago tomorrow, ironically enough my surgery was scheduled for noon as well.  It was a relief that I did not miscarry on my own at home and was so medicated that I was unaware of much of the process at the hospital.  I pray that you are blessed with compassionate and skilled medical personel.  Hugs to you... And yes, this truly does F**cking suck.  I wake up every day wanting the pain to go away...

My name is Amanda... I don't see the point in getting so d&mn personal with people and not knowing their first name so thanks for introducing yourelf.  We're all people going through the same suck a$$ thing anyhow...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Jenny, So sorry for your loss and welcome to our unfortunate club. The support here is amazing. I wish you the best through your procedure tomorrow and will be thinking of you. May you have an easy procedure and at the very least quick physical healing. ~Lia
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  I hope everything goes well with your procedure. 

DS was a great help to me in my healing process.  I found that I definately appreciated him so much more which I didn't know was possible.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so sorry for your loss. Life just isn't fair sometimes. I know there isn't really anything I can say to help but you will be in my thoughts.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    07/04/10. EDD 03/14/11. Missed m/c 08/09/10. D&C 09/27/10. }Casey & Jaimie{
    BFP #2 01/14/11. EDD 09/25/11. Missed m/c 02/18/11. D&C 02/24/11. }Dustin{
    TTA for 18 months and then TTC for 12 months
    BFP #3 08/18/13. EDD 04/30/14. Missed m/c 09/25/13. D&C 09/26/13. }Daylin{
    TTA for 7 months
    Jan-Mar 2014 - RPL, SHG, karotyping: all results normal
    TTC Again May 2014
    Progesterone & baby aspirin combo for 5 cycles
    - All BFN's
    SA with DNA fragmentation = Perfect results

Diagnostic cycle monitoring = Polycystic ovaries leading to premature egg release
    TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015
    Jan 2015 - Medicated cycle with timed intercourse
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

My Blog: The Canadian Housewife    PGAL/PAL Welcome    My Chart
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. I saw a strong HB at 6 and 8 weeks too and then nothing. This does suck and I'm sorry you have to be here but these ladies are amazing and I hope you'll come back.

• Jenny,

I am so sorry for your loss. It breaks my heart that we are here at all but this board has saved my sanity. Welcome and hugs.

Bobbi

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  •  

I am so sorry for your loss after trying so hard. I was diagnosed and treated for stage I ovarian cancer in 07. Due to the chemo, I was told that we would likely be unable to concieve. It was such a blessing for us to even be pregnant and then in a blink of an eye it was over.

I hope you find comfort on this board. BIG HUGS

Kylie

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"