Georgia Babies

Grey's Anatomy was awful

I just found myself irritated by the whole thing.  It took away all the dialogue, which is the part of the show I like.  Just so annoyed that it is one of the only shows with new episodes this week and that is what they gave me.

Re: Grey's Anatomy was awful

• I haven't watched it yet but I thought the whole "musical show" was a stupid idea. Is it trying to be Glee or something?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ditto. The whole episode I was annoyed by the singing distracting from the story line. I love that the show is a drama, not a musical. I wanted to like it because I'm a musical theatre nerd but it really just sucked.
    Derek 6.30.09 & Parker 4.1.11
    Family
  • Loading the player...
  • kepkep member
    Yes, awful.
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • It was so annoying!! the show would have been REALLY good with out the singing. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I agree. I kept trying to figure out how to focus on the dialogue when I was distracted by the singing. All I can say positive about it is that the actress who plays Callie has a pretty good voice.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • my DH walked into the room of the last 10 minutes and was like "what the bleep is this".  Then he started laughing hysterically.  Yeah it was pretty bad.
  • The episode was awful, but Sarah Ramirez (Callie) was amazing.  Then again, she is a Tony award winner.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • kegkeg member
    I've been over Grey's for quite a while and last night actually made me want to puke.  However, it was kind of like a train wreck in that it was so bad I couldn't stop watching!  When Scrubs did a musical episode, it was brilliant, but this was ridiculous. 
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• Agreed! It was annoying.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • my husband said its the beginning of the end for Greys.  i hope he is wrong but this episode might just do it:-(
  • I posted this same thing on facebook-it was horrible
  • If it hadn't already, it totally jumped the shark with this one.
  • I just watched it on DVR since DH wouldn't let me watch it last night.  I don't know what the hell they were thinking with that!  I love Grey's and thought the show was getting good again, so I hope this is not the beginning of the end. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lily  pie Second Birthday tickers
  • So glad I only caught the last 15mins. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"