TTC After a Loss

~~~Rainbow Girls Check In~~~

I'm so sorry I didn't post this early.  Work kind of exploded today and I just now realized what time it is. 

How's everyone doing this week?

Xnbride: I am so glad your test results are good.  Are you going on Progesterone this cycle?

MDTD082010: I'm so sorry about the BFN.  What are your plans for this next cycle?

Smurfy38 & Obxjs09: How are you girls doing this week?  Any big news, events, etc?

StaceyM08 & PiperS: How did the ultrasounds go?

What does everyone think of the care packages/good luck gift idea from last week?

TTC #1 since 8/09
BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~

Re: ~~~Rainbow Girls Check In~~~

• Whoa, I just noticed that I went gold!! Sparkly.

Yeah I did progesterone this cycle but it is a bust; no bfp. Onto the next cycle! January 2012 here we come. Woot woot.

Hugs MD about the BFN :-(

I look forward to hearing from everyone. 

I am not sure what the gift thing is about..I must have missed that Huh? Someone will have to fill me in. 

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

•  ---ticker warning--X

XNBride-- January 2012 sounds perfect!

MDTD-- Sorry abou the BFN :( Maybe you and XNBride can be 1/12 moms together :)

Stacey-- I am dying to know how your u/s went. I have barely been on here the last couple days.

Eris-- How is everything going with you?

My u/s on went well on Monday. We saw the baby with a hb of about 150 and measuring  7weeks. I feel like I can breathe a little, but my fears are obviously not completely gone. I got well passed this last time and unfortunately it didnt turn out well. I am just doing my besttostay positive. I feel fine except I am completely exhausted all the time!

Again if my tickers offend anyone please let me know :) 

• Loading the player...
  • Hi All - man didn't realize today was where it is - 6:30pm here.

xnbride - sorry about this cycle, but let's FX for 1/12 

MDT - so sorry about BFN.  big hugs and I am keeping FX for this next cycle

PiperS - glad u/s went well.  we'll keep you in T&P's.   I think I would feel the same, happy but anxious - we had made it to 12wk so I can only imagine.   Stay positive woman.

Obxjs/Stacey - how are things?

Eris-Alexis - how is your hand doing?  how are you this cycle? any news??

I'm  doing ok.. just waiting to see what my temps do and if I get cross-hairs that I O'd maybe Tues.  I may try to talk DH into BD tonight just to be safe. :)   Keeping my hopes high and FX this is it.   I did call my OB today and the nurse called back. I figured I wanted to find out her philosophy on TTC and at what point should we see her (figured best to know ahead of time).  If I don't count m/c, it's been 8mo. or so, and I'll be 35  beginning May.  If I count m/c, this is my 2nd cycle.  the nurse didn't know for sure her philo, but asked if my periods have been reg., am I O'ing?  I told her I do BBT and check cm and I seem to have fertile cm, but haven't gotten a +OPK these past 2 mo.  So she said if this cycle is a no-go, then call back to see what the Dr. wants to do.  This gave me some positive hope as well, so...

Oh - I think I put this somewhere (may post), but will be in OR visiting fam Sat - Tues and probably MIA (don't think bringing laptop) so will try to check the board before I head out.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hello Ladies! Sorry I missed the check in last night. DH and I sat down to watch  The Blind Side, then I headed to bed after the movie was over.

xnbride: FX for that Jan 2012 month! January is a good month. Its a begining of a new year and my DH and I got married that month Big Smile

MDT: Sorry about the BFN, FX for this cycle! Like I say Jan is a good month for a baby :)

PiperS: I am so glad the u/s went good and that you could hear the heartbeat. It must be so exciting but I can only imagine how nervous  you are too. I would be in the same boat. T&Ps going out for a H&H 9 months. Keep us posted!

Stacey: How are things going for you?

Eris-Alexis: How are things going for you? Sounds like life has been busy. Where are you in  your cycle? Is your hand getting better?

Smurfy38: FX that this is your month too!! Hope you have fun visiting fam in OR!

As for me it's been another busy week. April will slow down a bit but since my DH has been out of work for a couple of week I will be picking up extra time. Its nice to have him around. He only has outside work for a while so if it rains hes home. We will see how this goes since it is spring and rainy season. So it must be April fools day because I woke up and there is snow on the ground. Really....in april? I go in for my office hysterscopy on Tuesday morning. I feel much better about it now that I have it scheduled. Then we meet with the RE on the 29th so hopefully we will have a plan by then. Until then we will continue to TTC if we can.I think after this procedure you cant TTC for a week and that cuts close to the O time. Hope your weekend goes great! Its my weekend off but i am picking up 4 hours today and four hours tomorrow. Then Sunday DH, my cousin, my 2 uncles, and I are driving to Pittsburgh to see my brother for the day. It should be fun!

Married January 10, 2009
    BFP#1 12/27/2009 MC at 7wks 01/03/2010
    TTC since June 2010
    BFP#2 2/21/2011 MC at 5wks
    RE appt March 8th, 2011 ; early PCOS
    hysterscopy 4/5/2011 - ute & tubes look good!
    hematologist 4/13/2011- Factor II mutation heterozygous/thrombophillia
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • *badge warning* Hi ladies, I'm on the train bumping from my phone so forgive any formatting issues and typos. MD - sorry about the BFN. I hope the CBEFM is useful for you thiis cycle. Eris- yes how is your hand? Did your H cooperate this cycle? Smurfy, FX that this is your cycle! Sounds like you have a great supportive dr too! Xnbride, I hope the progesterone helps next cycle. I'm so glad to learn that your results were good! Obx, GL on Tuesday and at the RE on the 29th. Please keep us posted! Piper, I saw your update earlier and responded then, but I'm still excited about your great news. I am totally jelly that your dr is letting you come in weekly. As for me, well I'm feeling really down today, but I'll start off with the good news: we had a great appt tuesday. I measured 5wk, 6d and we saw the hb. The dr said it was the beginning of cardiac activity so he wouldn't measure it. He is letting me come back in on the 12th, which seems too far away. I am so anxious about the wait. I am also not having very many symptoms (no ms) and they often come and go. Even though my dr said that was normal, I can't help but worry so that's where I am today. I hope I can stay sane waiting.
  • Hi Girls!  I'm sorry I posted and ran yesterday.  Life has been very hectic.

Stacey & Piper, I am so glad both of your ultrasounds went well.  I can totally understand the fear.  I don't know if there is every a safe point for us now.  But I have my FX for both of you and am keeping you in my T&Ps.  

Xnbride & MDTD082010, I am hoping for January 2012 babies for you both.  I was also married in January, and I think it would be a great month to have a baby.

Obxjs, GL with your hysteroscopy.  I hope everything goes well and please keep us updated.  

Smurfy, I am so glad your doctor is receptive to working with you "early".  I think the 12 month wait is ridiculous, especially if you have had a loss. I hope that this is your cycle and you don't end up needing anything further, but I am glad that if it is not, they will work with you.

I am doing okay.  I am sitting here crying as I type this because of last night's Grey's, but aside from that, I am doing okay.  I had three ultrasounds this week to watch my follie growth.  They are growing, but a little slower than they would have wanted.  It looks like I am going to be able to get my trigger shot tomorrow night, and we have strict FWP instructions for this weekend.  

My mom bought me a crib yesterday.  She has a friend that does interior design for model homes (actually the lady we got our living room furniture from) and the company is closing so they have to get rid of all of the furniture.  She got a $500 crib for $75.  It may even come with the mattress and the bedding.  Between the fact that this kind of just fell into our lap, and that testing day will probably be on my Stepdaughter's birthday, I am considering those good signs for this cycle.  

I just realized that I forgot to pip our furniture.  I am going to take some photos and I will pip next week.   

TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • Eris, GL this weekend! : ) I hope this is your cycle. That is an awesome deal. I'm glad you're okay with your mom doing that. If you are not, maybe she can store it at her place for a bit? I stopped watching Grey's after the Denny ghost fiasco. I saw a bunch of posts about it on PGAL last night as well so I made sure not to accidentally flip to that channel. ((Hugs)) to you for being brave enough to watch it.

Also, wanted to let you know (if anyone is still reading this) that I've decided to take a bump break starting tomorrow until after my next appt. I've been crying all afternoon and haven't done so well the past few days. I'm having a difficult time reading about others' symptoms and progress on PGAL....pathetic, I know. My next appt is the 12th so I hope to be on with good news after that. I talked to DH about moving the appt up but he got mad at me for being anxious. The one thing we both agree on is that I need to keep busy with non-PG-related things for awhile. So I'll be thinking of you ladies and hope to come back on the 12th/13th to hear good things from each of you! 

• Stacey, if you are still around.. YGPM
  • imageStaceyM06:

Eris, GL this weekend! : ) I hope this is your cycle. That is an awesome deal. I'm glad you're okay with your mom doing that. If you are not, maybe she can store it at her place for a bit? I stopped watching Grey's after the Denny ghost fiasco. I saw a bunch of posts about it on PGAL last night as well so I made sure not to accidentally flip to that channel. ((Hugs)) to you for being brave enough to watch it.

Also, wanted to let you know (if anyone is still reading this) that I've decided to take a bump break starting tomorrow until after my next appt. I've been crying all afternoon and haven't done so well the past few days. I'm having a difficult time reading about others' symptoms and progress on PGAL....pathetic, I know. My next appt is the 12th so I hope to be on with good news after that. I talked to DH about moving the appt up but he got mad at me for being anxious. The one thing we both agree on is that I need to keep busy with non-PG-related things for awhile. So I'll be thinking of you ladies and hope to come back on the 12th/13th to hear good things from each of you! 

we will miss you. I will waiting for good news from you on the 12th/13th of this month. GL at the appt. I stay away from PGAL, I don't think that would help me out right now. But whatever works for you. You're brave! Well I hope everything goes well at your appt and hang in there. Have a great week buddy Smile big {{HUGS}}
    Married January 10, 2009
    BFP#1 12/27/2009 MC at 7wks 01/03/2010
    TTC since June 2010
    BFP#2 2/21/2011 MC at 5wks
    RE appt March 8th, 2011 ; early PCOS
    hysterscopy 4/5/2011 - ute & tubes look good!
    hematologist 4/13/2011- Factor II mutation heterozygous/thrombophillia
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"