September 2011 Moms
Options

God Bless you Criagslist!!

So yesterday here on TB I read a post about someone getting a huge box of maternity clothes from craigslist.  I decided to check my local  listings and guess what I found!!   YUP  - someone was selling a huge box of maternity clothes - 10 pairs of jeans, 4 dresses, 10 cute tops, 4 tanks and even a brand new pair of maternity spanx!!  90% of it is gonna fit me perfectly!! ((drumroll))  all for $70 BOO YA!

Anybody else score big on craigslist/ebay/recycler??  I think I might be hooked!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: God Bless you Criagslist!!

• Options
    I got 5 pairs of pants, 2 pairs of capris and 3 pairs of shorts and 4 shirts for $21.00 on ebay!! That included shipping. All of them fit perfect too. I love ebay! Never thought of craigslist 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageklynn83:
    I got 5 pairs of pants, 2 pairs of capris and 3 pairs of shorts and 4 shirts for $21.00 on ebay!! That included shipping. All of them fit perfect too. I love ebay! Never thought of craigslist 

OMG! you did better than me!  NICE

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yesterday I got a Arm's reach Co-sleeper.  They retail for $150 and up.  I got it for $50.  It's been used and has a stale smell to it, but I figure I can give it a good scrub and it'll be like new.  Aside from that it's in perfect condition.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I got a big box for $70!  all winterish stuff, but it'll be cool here for another month or so!  I'm on the hunt for a box of summer stuff now!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagebradandjackie:

Anybody else score big on craigslist/ebay/recycler??  I think I might be hooked!

I met my husband on Craigslist. Stick out tongue

TTC since 10/07
    11 medicated cycles
    including...
    4 IUIs*5 IVFs*1 FET
    2 chemical pregnancies*missed m/c @8w 9/09*missed (twin) m/c @8w 5/10
    Laparoscopic myomectomy 8/10

Chromosomal translocation of #2 now requires ICSI and PGD

IVF #4= success!!! G-man born 8/18/11

IVF #5 2/2013 = N born 10/10/13 at 35w3d

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers