TTC After a Loss

AF is trying to kill me

Sorry for making a second post on this (the first one was over a week ago), but AF has not shown up yet and it is really dragging me down.

I feel like after a 10 day natural m/c where I was crying and begging each night to stop bleeding, now every time I go to the bathroom and there is no blood, I feel a renewed sense of disappointment.

I know that sounds dumb because of course it will come eventually, but I just feel like emotionally I can't take any more of this. My body is officially rebelling on me.  It is hard to look to the future and be hopeful when I am still stuck with a miscarriage body.  I want my normal, cycling body back.  I feel like the first AF after a m/c is symbolic of moving towards the future as opposed to being stuck in the grief.

The joy of beginning a family with someone I love can start now.

Re: AF is trying to kill me

• Don't feel bad for posting again!  Waiting for the first AF after my m/c was super agonizing!  I hope it shows up soon so you can get back on track!

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• I'm sorry.  Sending you AF dust.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I know how you feel.  I was so hopeful each day after my m/c that AF would come and I could move on.  Every time I went to the bathroom I would hope and pray...and nothing.  It took 79 days for AF to come.

NOW, I'm in the position of wishing she would go away!!  

Hoping you are able to move on very soon.

• I hope AF comes soon for you hun.
    Emily Irene born February 8 2011 gone but not forgotten.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change. The courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
  • I hope AF arrives so soon.  ((hugs))
  • Don't feel bad. I'm on day 30 after my m/c...just waiting for af to show her face. But i'm right there with you, and I feel the same way about moving to towards the future.  Right Hug

• imageFlagirl73:

Don't feel bad. I'm on day 30 after my m/c...just waiting for af to show her face. But i'm right there with you, and I feel the same way about moving to towards the future.  Right Hug

My stupid mac won't let me do the opposite hugger picture, but just know it is here ((HUG BACK))

Thanks.  I am just having a really rough night tonight.  Can't seem to keep it together for some reason.  I am just so worn out from all of this disappointment.

AF dust to you. 

• I hope AF shows for you soon!
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • imagehopefulmom81:

Sorry for making a second post on this (the first one was over a week ago), but AF has not shown up yet and it is really dragging me down.

I feel like after a 10 day natural m/c where I was crying and begging each night to stop bleeding, now every time I go to the bathroom and there is no blood, I feel a renewed sense of disappointment.

I know that sounds dumb because of course it will come eventually, but I just feel like emotionally I can't take any more of this. My body is officially rebelling on me.  It is hard to look to the future and be hopeful when I am still stuck with a miscarriage body.  I want my normal, cycling body back.  I feel like the first AF after a m/c is symbolic of moving towards the future as opposed to being stuck in the grief.

The joy of beginning a family with someone I love can start now.

Big hugs to you. I feel exactly the same way and am waiting on AF too. Hope it comes soon for both of us!
    Me: 31     DH: 33
    Dx: Me: Recurrent Pregnancy Loss; DH: Low Morphology (2%)
    BFP#1: MC 3/1/11 at 6w1d - EDD 10/21/11
    BFP#2: 5/3/11 - EDD 1/9/12 - DD Born 1/6/12
    TTC #2 since 12/13
    BFP#3: MC 2/8/14 at 4w5d - EDD 10/13/14
    BFP#4: MC 5/6/14 at 4w4d - EDD 1/9/15
    BFP#5: MMC discovered 8/4/14 at 9w1d - D&C 8/5/14 - Baby Boy with Trisomy 16 (maternal origin) - EDD 3/8/15
    BFP#6: CP 11/6/14 at 4w2d - EDD 7/14/15
    IVF #1 with ICSI & PGS: May/June 2015, ER 6/3/15, 17R/17M/15F
    IVF #2 with ICSI & PGS: July 2015, ER 7/16/15, 16R/11M/9F
    PGS results = 6 normal embryos (4 boys, 2 girls)
    FET 9/23/15 = BFFN
    Natural FET 11/4/15 = BFP!
    Beta 9dp5dt = 92

• I know how you feel.  Today is now 6 weeks exactly from my d&c and I'm just dying for AF.  I've called my doctor to get the Provera to jump start my cycle, but he's out of town right now so I have to wait until Monday.  It feels like I can't start thinking of what's next until AF comes.  Until then, I'm still in limbo rather than on track.

I would send you AF dust, but I don't have any.  Instead, fingers crossed, hugs and I hope and wish and pray your AF comes soon.

mm 2/17/11 * dd born 4/20/12 * bo 1/3/14 * edd 1/211/15 

• Don't feel bad!  Having a m/c is the worst for a woman.  The second worst thing is trying to get your body back to normal after a m/c.  I had my m/c over 3 months ago and still haven't had a "normal" cycle.  I am now on bcp for a couple months and I am so afraid when I get off them and we start trying again that my cycles are going to be all wacky and I will never get pregnant again.  

I hope AF comes soon for you and your body gets back to normal. 

Photobucket
    DD#1 9-4-04 *** DD#2 10-15-07
    BFP#3 10-25-10 *EDD 7/1/11 * missed m/c @ 13w3d
    BFP#4 7-30-11 *EDD 4/8/12 ~ DD#3 born 4/4/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • GEEZ, I know how your feel.  I'm 42 days post D&C, and I have yet to see mine either.  I've had PMS symptoms for over a week too!  Between being PMS emotional and emotional over the loss, I'm as big of a mess as I was after the loss!  Prayers and hugs for a quick AF!
    BFP #1- 01/16/11 Missed miscarriage 02/14 Cytotec followed by D&C 02/18 BFP #2- 07/14/11 Missed miscarriage 08/12/11 Awaiting my D&C and subsequent testing Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"