Cincinnati Babies
Options

I heard a doozie today! (Name of Cashier at Kroger)

Boy, age 17 or so. Nice kid. Named........ wait for it, wait for it....Cherokee.

Oh man. I just felt so bad for him. Cherokee!!

Re: I heard a doozie today! (Name of Cashier at Kroger)

• Options
    He's named after the jeans his dad was wearing the night he was conceived?
    Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Options

imagesistrkate:
    He's named after the jeans his dad was wearing the night he was conceived?

::snort::

• Loading the player...
  • Options

That's pretty bad.

I went to high school with a girl named Iva Dunham (pronounced Done-Him).  That poor girl was made fun of endlessly. 

imageimage
    Photos courtesy of Jen Rose Photography
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

We were at Bob Evans in Eastgate on Sunday and our waitress was Cinnamin (pronounced cinnamon) and I couldn't help but wonder if it was just easier to keep that name for both daytime and night time jobs, or what.

Also, we have a new employee, his name is Chief. I don't even have anything for that one.

6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imagestillwaiting12:

We were at Bob Evans in Eastgate on Sunday and our waitress was Cinnamin (pronounced cinnamon) and I couldn't help but wonder if it was just easier to keep that name for both daytime and night time jobs, or what.

Also, we have a new employee, his name is Chief. I don't even have anything for that one.

I think I may have represented her years ago.  I mean, how many "Cinnamins" are there in the world? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagenotguilty:
    imagestillwaiting12:

I think I may have represented her years ago.  I mean, how many "Cinnamins" are there in the world? 

I went to high school with a girl named Cinnamin.  Weird.

• Options
    imagestillwaiting12:

My mom and dad are regulars at that Bob Evans.  She waits on them all the time.  :)

Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Options
    imagenotguilty:
    imagestillwaiting12:

No lie, MIL once asked said waitress about her name. To quote - "What's your REAL name? I mean, it CAN'T actually be Cinnamin." I thought I was going to die.

• Options
    imageTtimes3:
    imagenotguilty:
    imagestillwaiting12:

No lie, MIL once asked said waitress about her name. To quote - "What's your REAL name? I mean, it CAN'T actually be Cinnamin." I thought I was going to die.

Oh, that's GREAT! I will have to tell DH because he and I were convinced it was a stage name!

6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I went to school with Margarita Gonzalez and a boy named Marijuana Clark.
    image Momma to Ms. C age 16 months and Mr. C age 3 months!
  • Options
    I don't usually post here, but Margarita is a normal hispanic name, not just a drink.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My SIL sent me a link to a blog and the lady was talking about her son who's name was Styles. I didn't even know how to pronounce it while I was reading it. Weird.
  • Options
    imagehannah&ben:
    imagenotguilty:
    imagestillwaiting12:

I went to high school with a girl named Cinnamin.  Weird.

Huh you did? Does that mean I did too? um, duh? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"