2nd Trimester
Options

Really jealous...

Of you ppl with healthy cravings!!! I haven't had a singe healthy craving, everything I want is bad for me! :( ive been really good all day, just finished dinner and I'm still hungry! My next apt isn't for like another week and a half and I've already gained pleanty of (prob too much) Weight this month, so I feel like I can indulge on any goodies or even overeat on stuff that is good for me... Idk but my first tri I felt like I could eat whatever I wanted, but this second tri if I look at a donut or brownie I put on a pound:(
Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Really jealous...

• Options
    Atleast you aren't like me. I crave healthy but I can't afford to eat healthy lately. It's crazy what good health costs these days.
  • Options

My first pregnancy, all I wanted was chips and salsa, McDonald's, Diet Coke, and my DH grilled dinner for me.  Of course I started out over weight and got up to 210 right before our son was born.  My doctor was not concerned cause I gained the approriate weight for my starting weight/height.  Same thing happened with my second pregnancy.  

I'm preggers with our third and I actually lost weight before getting pregnant.  And I seem to be hungry A LOT more then I was with my first two.  I've been craving sweets like candy, donuts, desserts, and (thankfully) milk.  Wash it all down.  : )

What I do is, even though I don't crave it, if I can stand the smell of a fruit, I'll eat it.  Just make yourself a bowl of fruit and eat that. As long as you can stand the smell and taste of it. 

BabyFruit TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagesheyelayne:
    Atleast you aren't like me. I crave healthy but I can't afford to eat healthy lately. It's crazy what good health costs these days.

How does eating healthy cost a lot more than eating unhealthy? You don't have to buy organic to be healthy...

And if you start eating better things, like veggies and fruit, you'll start craving it! This is coming from someone who could eat a box of donuts in one sitting easily! I'm a small person but I looove sweets. You just have to get in the habit of substituting for healthier options and eventually you'll enjoy those more. :)

• Options
    Just start eating healthy... You would seriously regret putting on a ton of extra lbs when you really don't need too. Just choke down what you can for now and indulge sporadically!
    BFP#1 11/10* DS Born via Cesarean 7/11* BFP#2 EDD 1/31/14 *M/C 6/13* BFP #3 RCS 3/14/14
    Brothers!
    "I wish that I could bake a cake, made out of rainbows and smiles. And we would all eat it and be happy." 
  • Options
    Hehe yeah I'm eating healthy..! ALL I CRAVE is fruit yogurt and oatmeal! But I'm also gaining a good amount of weight because of all the sugar!!! All I eat is sugar and carbs! I wish I had the stomach to eat complete well balanced meals!
  • Options
    imagelovelymissautumn:

imagesheyelayne:

How does eating healthy cost a lot more than eating unhealthy? You don't have to buy organic to be healthy...

And if you start eating better things, like veggies and fruit, you'll start craving it! This is coming from someone who could eat a box of donuts in one sitting easily! I'm a small person but I looove sweets. You just have to get in the habit of substituting for healthier options and eventually you'll enjoy those more. :)

Produce and meats unfortunately do cost more than processed foods.  It's definitely one of the reasons that we have obesity issues within certain populations.

• Options
    imagefraglette:
    imagelovelymissautumn:

imagesheyelayne:

Produce and meats unfortunately do cost more than processed foods.  It's definitely one of the reasons that we have obesity issues within certain populations.

Certainly not the fact that people don't know how to control their portions.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagerookiemom9:
    imagefraglette:
    imagelovelymissautumn:

imagesheyelayne:

?How does eating healthy cost a lot more than eating unhealthy? You don't have to buy organic to be healthy...

Produce and meats unfortunately do cost more than processed foods.? It's definitely one of the reasons that we have obesity issues within certain populations.

?

Certainly not the fact that people don't know how to control their portions. ?

Lulz, judgemental. Fun times.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Just to make you feel better - around your point in pregnancy, I started gaining weight rapidly too.  But it wasn't even from eating cupcakes.  I could eat a carrot and gain a pound.  I didn't understand why because I've never gained weight so easily before, even earlier in pregnancy.  My doctor just said it's a period of rapid weight growth for many women.  It might not be just from the food.  Of course, it is important to try and make healthy choices, but I would still gain pretty rapidly regardless.  I was at the low normal weight range pre-pregnancy, and didn't gain much at all first trimester.  And now my weight is back to a normal gaining rate ... and I am still in the normal weight gain range too. =]
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"