Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Coming over from 0-3...? for baby food makers

Hello Ladies...I'm jumping over here from 0-3mo. to ask you...

Have any of you used this?

Ultimate Baby Food Center

I would like to make my own food and was wondering what your experience was with it. Or if you swear by another brand/type.

TIA

Nicholas Aiden Feb.25th,2011 at 12:58pm 5lbs 4oz 18" Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers 32 week 4D Ultra Sound & Born 2/25/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Coming over from 0-3...? for baby food makers

• Thanks for the answer...that makes sense.
    Nicholas Aiden Feb.25th,2011 at 12:58pm 5lbs 4oz 18" Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers 32 week 4D Ultra Sound & Born 2/25/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageStarAnnice:

No prob!  What an adorable boy you have!  Makes me miss mine being so little! 

ETA: In case nobody's given you the info before, these sites are great for making your own baby food:

www.wholesomebabyfood.com

www.weelicious.com

GL!

Thanks again :) and your LO's are adorable as well...can't wait till our LO is a little bigger so I can play with him :)

• Loading the player...
  • Why not buy a cheap steamer ($17 at Walmart) and a Cuisinart ($60). You can use then for everyone in the family at a lower cost then a baby food maker.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"