Multiples

morning sickness!!!!

when does it ever go away???Tongue Tied  I am almost 15 weeks and still have it..

Re: morning sickness!!!!

• I had it until almost 6 months.  Milk was my friend...

Good luck! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Had it from week 6-16.  Threw up a few more times after that up until week 18 but was able to eat right after.  I went from no appetite to ravenous.  Was pretty worried that I wasn't packing the pounds like they say you should.  I'm 23 weeks and have gained 21lbs.  I eat every hour b/c the reflux is still soo bad.  Babies are doing great.  GL

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine ended at 16w2days. I just woke up that morning and didn't need to take my Zofran. And it never came back.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Omg i remember my m/s like it was yesterday..thankfully mine ended around 14wks. Still couldn't eat certain things but actually felt somewhat normal & could enjoy being pregnant. I hope your's goes away soon. :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm the odd one out - I still have all day sickness even at 32.5 weeks and toss my cookies a few times a week.  It has not gone away for me at all. I take Zofran, Zantac, and eat Tums like candy.  I hope you don't have to suffer this long!  No one should.
    TTC #1 for over 5 years - too many to count IF treatments (tried everything and anything), repeat miscarriages. Finally, Sticky Success!! B/G Twins arrived 2011. VOTE on my Name List Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"