1st Trimester
Options

A tentative hello...

AF due tomorrow. Super faint line today. No symptoms whatsoever so far. Ecstatic but not telling anyone (even DH) until I see a solid line, lol. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: A tentative hello...

• Options
    A line is a line, congrats! If your still unsure go get a digital tomorrow. GL!

4-7-11 - Natural MC @ 4w5d 6-27-11- MC @ 5w6dPgAL/PAL WelcomeDD#1- 8/20/2010DD#2- 6/21/2012EDD #3~ 5/1/2014 ~ Team Green
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imagesunandsand:
    AF due tomorrow. Super faint line today. No symptoms whatsoever so far. Ecstatic but not telling anyone (even DH) until I see a solid line, lol. 

good luck! i just found out today for sure which was the day my period was due & i i had super faint line yesterday on a first response early result. then went to the dr & their urine test didn't confirm so they did blood. i did 4 more early results & all faint lines. got the call today that the blood test was positive.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebrowneyedgoil:

imagesunandsand:

good luck! i just found out today for sure which was the day my period was due & i i had super faint line yesterday on a first response early result. then went to the dr & their urine test didn't confirm so they did blood. i did 4 more early results & all faint lines. got the call today that the blood test was positive.  

Thanks and congrats to you! 

• Options
    Hey again.  We always seem to run into each other on here.  That's how it was for me both times, but faint or not, it's a line.  I had to get a digital because dh is colorblind and literally could not see the line lol.  Good luck!
  • Options
    Hey, a faint line is still a line. Congratulations, Mama!
  • Options

imageEveryNameIWantIsTaken:
    Hey again.  We always seem to run into each other on here.  That's how it was for me both times, but faint or not, it's a line.  I had to get a digital because dh is colorblind and literally could not see the line lol.  Good luck!

oh hey! how have you been?? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"