South Carolina Babies

New in Rock Hill/Fort Mill area

Hey Moms!

My husband, daugther and I just moved here in August from Ohio. Still fairly new the area, I'm always looking to meet new mom's and family's to make new friends. My daugther Aubree is going to be 14 months old on the 12th of Feb. I am due with my second child July 14!

I'm also a rep for Tastefully Simple, so if anyone is interested in hosting parties let me know. Lots of fun and free food!

thanks,

Christy

Re: New in Rock Hill/Fort Mill area

• Hi! I live in the York area < just down the road from rock hill>. I have a almost 18 month old son and I am due in October. We moved here from Indiana almost 5 years ago. I am also looking for othere moms to chat with. Also good playdates. I would love to get together sometime with you when you are free. Hope to talk to you soon!

Beth

• Hello! I grew up in Fort Mill, work there now but live in Rock Hill. We are expecting our first child August 3rd! We're very excited! What brings you guys to the area?

• Loading the player...
  • I'm in the Rock Hill area looking for a good OB/Gyn.  Do you recommend yours?
    Married 2/26/11. BFP 3/19/11 Missed M/C and D&C 5/16/11 Praying for a healthy baby soon!
  • I go to RH GYN & OB, their office is behind hardees near the hospital. Very friendly! I believe they have an office in FM as well.  My sister and a few friends have had their babies delivered by their doctors. The only thing I don't like about them is that they will only deliver at Piedmont. I would probably deliver there anyways (their womens center is very nice & live close by) but a choice would've been nice :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"