Eco-Friendly Family

Awesome baby pillow!!

I used to say that I needed something like this when I worked at a daycare with the infants. That way the babies would still feel touch when I layed them down, but I could tend to the other babies! I never knew it actually existed!!!

And think, you could sleep with it for a few nights first to get your smell on it and then warm it up a little before using it.

https://www.amazon.com/Zakeez-Therapeutic-Positioning-Pillow--Right/dp/B0023V03FQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1301625092&sr=8-2  image

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Awesome baby pillow!!

• ::creeped out at bit::
    Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
    Posts on cloth trainers/PLing
  • See now I think those are the creepiest things ever! I distinctly remember seeing them in the back of a baby magazine when I was pregnant with Noel and my husband and I laughed about them forever.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesmurfetteinred:
    See now I think those are the creepiest things ever! I distinctly remember seeing them in the back of a baby magazine when I was pregnant with Noel and my husband and I laughed about them forever.

This!! Have you seen this thing too??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• imageCeltiCutie:

imagesmurfetteinred:
    See now I think those are the creepiest things ever! I distinctly remember seeing them in the back of a baby magazine when I was pregnant with Noel and my husband and I laughed about them forever.

....wow.....

and I didn't think the pillows were creepy until you ladies said something then I sat there and actually stared at them and started cracking up laughing thinking how creepy it would be to have fake hands on my baby :P  lol 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Hahaha I have! You're supposed to be able to pee and hang them on the door while you do! I'm trying to imagine what I would do if I walked into a public restroom and saw someone washing their hands with their baby hanging on the wall like that!
  • imagemrs.a.butler:
    imageCeltiCutie:

imagesmurfetteinred:

....wow.....

and I didn't think the pillows were creepy until you ladies said something then I sat there and actually stared at them and started cracking up laughing thinking how creepy it would be to have fake hands on my baby :P  lol 

There have been days on single parent duty I desperately needed something like this especially with trying to keep ds from freaking out and to keep dd from crawling into other stalls. I'd wait and just about pee myself driving home rather than wrestle these two.
  • Eh, a little creepy I guess, but I've seen far creepier baby products.  And if they worked, then that's cool.
  • That's a little creepy...
  • imagemrs.a.butler:
    imageCeltiCutie:

imagesmurfetteinred:

Oh my!! That freaked me out even more than the hand pillow

....wow.....

• imagemrs.a.butler:
    imageCeltiCutie:

imagesmurfetteinred:

Oh my!! That freaked me out even more than the hand pillow

....wow.....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"