Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

DH asked if I was preggers with twins

As I stuffed my face with ribs leftover from his work dinner at 11 o'clock at night. Dang you breastfeeding, I'm always starving!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image

Re: DH asked if I was preggers with twins

• Options

lol I love the "Oh WOW you WERE hungry werent you?"

thanks.... thanks a lot DH

photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I should have waited until he was asleep to eat!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yeah, I think I would LOSE weight if I didn't breastfeed. A) I would probably never eat (I forget sometimes...), B) I would never have the compulsion to eat (DARN YOU BREASTFEEDING), and C) I COULD TAKE MY DAMN DIET PILLS...

oh, and D) I probably wouldn't have 30lb boobs. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageSarahWaggy:

Yeah, I think I would LOSE weight if I didn't breastfeed. A) I would probably never eat (I forget sometimes...), B) I would never have the compulsion to eat (DARN YOU BREASTFEEDING), and C) I COULD TAKE MY DAMN DIET PILLS...

Not to be snarky but diet pills don't work. If there was a magic pill in the world that made everyone skinny then there would be no fat people. Sorry to say girl but diet and exercise is the only real way to lose weight. 

Sometimes it's okay to follow. (Picture is a clicky)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageSarahWaggy:

LOL

photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i love how ppl said that breastfeeding helps u lose weight that was a big lie i havent even lost a pound
  • Options
    imagenadinethequeen01:
    imageSarahWaggy:

Not to be snarky but diet pills don't work. If there was a magic pill in the world that made everyone skinny then there would be no fat people. Sorry to say girl but diet and exercise is the only real way to lose weight. 

I take some to curb my appetite. Not to make me skinny. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Options

imagejhmeans:
    i love how ppl said that breastfeeding helps u lose weight that was a big lie i havent even lost a pound

I know, it's so discouraging! I would never quit breastfeeding for such a selfish reason, but I know I could lose the weight so much easier if I wasn't breastfeeding. I've still got another 8 months or more before the weight is really going to come off.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    yeah i just thought it was going to be a bonus
  • Options
    I just got told off for eating 3 pieces of pizza for lunch.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"