TTC After a Loss

Wellness ladies check in!

Hi ladies! How was everyones week? Lets celebrate our successes and support each other with our goals for the coming week!
motivationisoverrated.com

Re: Wellness ladies check in!

• Bad week! I went to yoga last Fri, sat and twice on sunday, but nothing since then. My diet has also been atrocious (tons of candy, a diet limeade, fast food twice) and i haven't even tried to meditate. i did go to acupuncture but i fell asleep.

Success::I have honored my sleep schedule 8 hours min every night. FX that next week is better.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Well, it was a pretty good week for me despite not achieving every goal. Still having trouble coming up with a cooking routine, only cooked 3 times this week and my goal was 5. Also didn't go for that massage I promised myself, but I did do other great things for myself.

Fitness goals:

- Week 3 C25K program: 3 days done! Finished the last run today and was the fastest I have been yet! 11:48/mile, a whole 21 seconds faster. I even did 2 minutes at 8mph! I also did another run outside on Wednesday just to see if I can run outside with the minimalist shoes, and I think it went fairly well.

- Week 2 Rip 60 program: 2 days done, 2 to go (today and tomorrow). I've decided that I am only going to do this 4 days a week instead of 5. 2 on, 2 off. I like the program more than last week, that's for sure.

-Yoga 2 times: didn't happen, but I'm not worried about it. 

Wellness goals:

- Finish reading my book: Done! And another... And another.... And I started a new one yesterday (What can I say? I'm a fast reader and on spring break)

-Massage: Didn't happen, maybe next week.

So overall, a really great week. Even greater, I spend very little time watching tv or on the computer. I ate clean for the most part, and I feel really good overall.

Goals for this week:

C25K Week 4 (3 days)

Rip:60 Week 3 (4 days)

Yoga at least once (I have to use my groupon!) 

Massage

Try not to go nuts at work!

K ladies, share your week with us! 

• Loading the player...
  • image1220winterbride:

Bad week! I went to yoga last Fri, sat and twice on sunday, but nothing since then. My diet has also been atrocious (tons of candy, a diet limeade, fast food twice) and i haven't even tried to meditate. i did go to acupuncture but i fell asleep.

Success::I have honored my sleep schedule 8 hours min every night. FX that next week is better.

We all have bad weeks, but at least you honored your sleep goal, that's actually a pretty big deal! I'm going to have to work on that as well. 

• Hi! I'm new this check in, but I'd like to join if thats ok...

After seeing the check in last week I decided I need to start running again (i've been really sporadic for over a year bc of my knees). On Sunday I ran 3 miles and on Tues I ran 2.  I might try to fit another 2 or 3 in tomorrow before I get ready for our boozefest.

I skipped yoga but I've been going pretty inconsistently.  I've been taking a "beginners" class with my neighbors, but to be honest, I'm not a beginner.  I like a class with a little more structure and more flow.  I might take a new class at this studio or go back to my old Bikram studio.

Diet - pretty good.  My skin has been a mess for a month (stress)... so I've been on top of my water consumption and tried to reduce my sugar/refined carbs.

Next week:

Run 3x.  1 Yoga Class. 1 Acupuncture session.

continue with my increased water consumption and eat better breakfasts.

BFP#1 11.2.10 | EDD 7.9.11 | HB 7w2d & 8w4d | missed M/C 11w2d | D&E 12.21.10
    FSH at 14.5 - 4.21.11 | CCCT - (CD3 8.8,CD10 12.2)| dx w/ DOR @ 28 yrs old
    IUI#1 + clomid 8.29.11 (our anniversary)
    BFP#2 9.10.11 | EDD 5.21.12 | beta 1 @ 14dpi:232 | beta 2 @17dpi:703 | beta 3 @24dpi:7,174
    Baby A HB of 142(7w), 161(8w), 164(9w) | Baby B no HB, Vanishing Twin
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi Ladies!

Last week's goal

4 days of weight training=completed

Research clean eating= I checked out some blogs and bought a cook book

Outside activity with DH= nope and I'm giving this one up until it gets warmer

Next week's goals

I will only weight myself once a week (This is going to be hard because I weigh myself daily and it makes me crazy)

Cook two completely clean meals for dinner

Try a yoga class at the gym

• everyone is doing so great! and welcome Ehayes, you are an inspiration!

My Fitness Goals:

yoga 5-6 times, swim 1-2 times, weights 3x, bike 1x

eat fresher, cook more + lower the sugary snacks

*massage on Tuesday*acupuncture Wednesday*

sleep min of 8 hours every night

My spiritual goals:

meditate daily (min 5 minutes), pray and study the bible daily, fellowship w/ church, daily journal things I am grateful about.

Mental goals:

lunch w/ bff and her 7 mos. baby, finish the reading of  a non PG book, dinner w/ girlfriends 1x, date w/ DH , maybe start a dream journal

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I too would like to join if that is ok:

This week's wins: followed fitness and dietary plans (thus far) the weekend is always the problem, signed up for my first 10k of the season.

This week's opportunities for improvement: planned on working out in the AM every day this week, actually happened 0 times. Next week I will try to wake up on my first alarm!

BFP 3/14/2011 m/c 3/18/2011 @ 6w BFP 8/15/2011 Beta #1 12dpo 8/16/2011 61 progesterone 29 Beta #2 14dpo 8/18/2011 143 1st ultrasound 9/6/2011 117 bpm 2nd ultrasound 9/12/2011 142 bpm Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Hi ladies!  Great job everyone!

As for me - I've been sucking the last week.  I didn't run nearly as much as I wanted to, and I ate so many sweettarts that my mouth was completely numb Tongue Tied   I have been cooking a lot though, so that's a plus!

My goals for this coming week:

Finish week 3 of CT5K (2 left), plus start week 4 (1)
    Do Zumba for the Wii 1x
    Drink more water, eat less sugar
    Cook 4 meals
    Eat healthy at lunch (i.e., NO fast food!)
    Start my journal

PGAL/PAL welcome

Trying to start our family since 2010
    BFP #1 11.4.10, EDD 7.12.11, HB 12/9/10, MMC 12/27/10; 11w6d
    BFP #2 9.12.12, EDD 5.24.13, Baby Boy Born 5.15.13!!
    My Ovulation Chart
    3 Clomid (100mg) cycles + TI + Trigger = BFN's, Femara + Trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    Femara + Trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi
  • imagelavril:

Hi ladies!  Great job everyone!

As for me - I've been sucking the last week.  I didn't run nearly as much as I wanted to, and I ate so many sweettarts that my mouth was completely numb Tongue Tied   I have been cooking a lot though, so that's a plus!

My goals for this coming week:

Finish week 3 of CT5K (2 left), plus start week 4 (1)
    Do Zumba for the Wii 1x
    Drink more water, eat less sugar
    Cook 4 meals
    Eat healthy at lunch (i.e., NO fast food!)
    Start my journal

How are you liking the C25K? Are you just moving on in the weeks as soon as you're done the last one? I'd love to do that, but with my knee issues, I'm just going to stick with 3 days a week for now. Until I get stronger. Then, I'll be unstoppable! Mwuahahahahaha! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"